Hall of Fame 200

Niall Quinn rightly in the hall of fame, all of that 1998/99 teams should be.

And now is Fellow Goal scoring legend partner along side of him in Super Kev! we love you phillips! 😍

Last edited by a moderator:
I was at the first one, wasnt cheap, but half the table never turned up so loads of wine, my head was f***ing bouncing the next day

Seriously thinking about going to this one. Last year's was after I had my stroke, which kind of made the decision a foregone one, but as this one is the day before the Gillingham home I might well make a long weekend of it.
And now number 4 - Dave Halliday

Last edited:
Just been looking at this, astonished that they are offering table places next to David Halliday (a quite phenomenal record). My hero as a kid Dave Watson very much deserves his place, heroic in 73 and I'm always furious when he isn't even mentioned when great England centre backs are discussed.

Just been looking at this, astonished that they are offering table places next to David Halliday (a quite phenomenal record). My hero as a kid Dave Watson very much deserves his place, heroic in 73 and I'm always furious when he isn't even mentioned when great England centre backs are discussed.
Dave Watson isn’t that well atm

He’s a fighter, needed a little prompting at times at Hughsies funeral. Next to Charlie my greatest player of all time.An absolute colossus, man of the match in 73, I used to nip myself thinking does he actually play for us!

Back