Halifax Grooming Gang

You can think whatever you want (your opinions imho are worth the square root of feck all), but I stand by my viewpoint that anyone ignoring or making excuses for a crime is effectively encouraging the perpetrator to commit more and therefore becomes complicit and is then equally as guilty in any future crimes committed of a similar nature.

What I do find beyond absurd is when the majority of someone's posts something are an attempt to get bites or likes.

To me, attention seeking to that degree indicates someone in urgent need of professional help!
Well then, you’re wrong.

On about professional help again eh? Want another stab at the depression thread or did you make too big a tit of yourself last time?

Well then, you’re wrong.

On about professional help again eh? Want another stab at the depression thread or did you make too big a tit of yourself last time?

If you haven't worked it out by now, I don't give a fig about your views on anything.

Therefore, why not just mince off and place me on ignore?

You’re the one that decided to jump in. You were probably pissed and don’t remember it like

I can only think you're referring to when you accused me of naming you, when I'd done no such thing!!!

However, please read post 522, then try to understand it and act on it.

Why then not just toddle off to the Admiral D and 'enjoy' your day.

If I answer yours will you answer mine?

Here’s my answer: it’s not a problem. I get irritated at hypocrisy. And people having a selective view

So my question again. If the numbers are not statistically significant (as you have said), why do we focus on one problem? Why does SLY focus on one issue?

Let no one get it wrong. It’s absolutely evil whoever does it. I’m not defending anyone.
Wow :eek:

It makes a big difference. It indicates a cultural relationship to the act. This is an important point that needs to be addressed.

I may not be an expert on 'white', or more appropriately non cultural paedophilia, but that's irrelevant. The more pertinent point is that the former group have had to seek like minded people out, I imagine on the net, to have that relationship. It would be like having loads of people on a otherwise ordinary housing estate being sexual predators.
You're talking about how they operate which is important but doesn't mean the victims are affected less because of it.

Here's some detailed numbers..

Proportion of adults who experienced sexual assault during childhood
Christian 6.9%
Buddhist 13.1%
Hindu 2.9%
Muslim 1.9%
Sikh 4.0%
Other 12.1%

Source: ONS - https://www.ons.gov.uk/file?uri=/pe...esabuseduringchildhoodyearendingmarch2016.xls

Now please, have an open mind and read what I hope will be a trusted source and come to some new conclusions. Abuse in gangs does have prevalence in the groups you mention but overall abuse is actually lower in the Muslim community,

What do those figures prove? Christians aren't just abused by Christians.

But you've just accepted that white men are just as likely to be sex offenders.

The point you seem to deliberately miss is that rape appears to be far more acceptable within Muslim or Pakistani culture than white. White rapists tend to be loners, not doing it with their brothers etc.

Last edited:
What do those figures prove? Christians aren't just abused by Christians.

The point you seem to deliberately miss is that rape appears to be far more acceptable within Muslim or Pakistani culture than white. White rapists tend to be loners, not doing it with their brothers etc.
That isn't true, sex offenders will often meet online to discuss their actions and share information, which I have already said once in this thread.

And I am not deliberately missing anything, don't confuse my pointing out bollocks and lies in here with a sympathetic view of Asian grooming gangs.

You're missing my point. How can you say the majority are practicing the faith? It seems people simply label Pakistanis as Muslims. In that case I will call white folks Christians, regardless if they actually practice it/follow it and blame any wrong doings that white people do on the religion.

I know they do, and it's wrong. You cant say the religion is to blame if these same people ignore most of the teachings. It's daft to say so.

It's an issue with the Pakistani community in the main. Evidence tells us that. Anything else beyond that is either guess work or bias thinking.

In the vast vast majority of cases they are. It's the reason Pakistan is an independent State.

That isn't true, sex offenders will often meet online to discuss their actions and share information, which I have already said once in this thread.

And I am not deliberately missing anything, don't confuse my pointing out bollocks and lies in here with a sympathetic view of Asian grooming gangs.
They talk with like minded people online... maybe. They can't have their friends and family know about it though.

There is a difference

They talk with like minded people online... maybe. They can't have their friends and family know about it though.

There is a difference
Right, but they're doing the same things with the same outcome so why does that warrant all the extra attention towards Asian Muslims.

What is the end game......

Right, but they're doing the same things with the same outcome so why does that warrant all the extra attention towards Asian Muslims.

What is the end game......
For me, it would be government dealing with Islam properly. But it doesn't, probably won't until it's too late and the result will be far right parties gaining ground which will ultimately result in more racism, more extremism and more problems.

I imagine that is the endgame we are heading too right now.

Back