Halifax Grooming Gang

Aituk7

Striker
Thirty-three men held over child sex abuse

Thirty-three men arrested over Halifax child sex abuse

"Thirty-three men have been arrested in connection with historical child sexual abuse in West Yorkshire.

It follows allegations made by a woman about abuse she suffered as a child in Halifax, Calderdale, between 2002 and 2005.

The arrested men, aged between 30 and 40, have been released under investigation pending further inquiries."

Don't panic everyone, I'm sure if they all turn out to be muslim men it's just a coincidence..... another one:rolleyes:

"Thirty-three men have been arrested in connection with historical child sexual abuse in West Yorkshire.

It follows allegations made by a woman about abuse she suffered as a child in Halifax, Calderdale, between 2002 and 2005.

The arrested men, aged between 30 and 40, have been released under investigation pending further inquiries."

Don't panic everyone, I'm sure if they all turn out to be muslim men it's just a coincidence..... another one:rolleyes:
Why say this? I don't think anyone will be surprised if they're Muslim men. Not many deny there has been a problem which is hopefully now being fully tackled.

Or did you just fancy covering the same ground...yet again. :cry:

They're only white working class victims -who gives a f*** about them?

Why say this? I don't think anyone will be surprised if they're Muslim men. Not many deny there has been a problem which is hopefully now being fully tackled.

Or did you just fancy covering the same ground...yet again. :cry:
Oh i think there's more than a few who deny this.

I also don't see why it's a problem covering ground considering it's the biggest rape scandal of children in the country's history.

Back