Halifax Grooming Gang

No I didn't. You might have to reread the thread. You seemed so pleased to do so 5 minutes ago.

You think we're digressing on a thread about Muslim rapists talking about why Muslims might rape?

Strange opinion
Start the Islamic ideology thread. All tangents will be discussed there.

I think the point of view comes from the fact that Muslims are vastly disproportionately represented in these cases.

Child sex offences? I don't think that's accurate.

Or do you mean 'grooming gangs' specifically? In which case why does this statistically tiny amount of cases matter so much more than other types?

Child sex offences? I don't think that's accurate.

Or do you mean 'grooming gangs' specifically? In which case why does this statistically tiny amount of cases matter so much more than other types?
Well the victims number in the 10's of thousands now so I'm not sure it's a tiny minority as you claim.

But alas my concern is the way I'm which it has been done.

Type 1 child sex offences in which the proportions follow along similar lines to that of the country as a whole while utterly disturbing as any crime of this nature is aren't accepted by others. These are loners who are on the internet. They have to keep their disgusting behaviour secret and are fearful of ever being found out.

Type 2 which is grooming gangs is in a way more diwgusting Because these people don't just know each other, they are often related. They share the girls. Sons, brothers, uncles, fathers so the wives and daughters surely must also know. Now I love my brother but if he ever turned round and said do you want to get in on this I'd beat him to within an inch of his life and shop him to the police. My issue is this being normalised. There is no outrage among the families. I mean even the women outside the courts have openly said it's the victims faults because of how they dress (not modestly as Islamic faith dictates).

That's why in my opinion it's slightly more concerning. Because it seems to normalize it.

Last edited:
I'm not sure abusing little girls is a sin.
Considering Mo did the same
I don't know about the stats for girl abuse there, I do know there's a lot of boy pederasts, I do think it's cultural, the song zakhmi dil begins with the line"There's a boy across the river with a backside like a peach....." then according to who interprets it for you ".... But the swiftly flowing waters put such pleasures out of reach" or "..... but alas I cannot swim".

If I may stick in 2 points which have probably already said...
1. I dislike the term Asian. As said by others, Asia is f***ing huge. It shouldn't be a sweeping term. I consider myself European, as we're in the continental area of Europe, but I think someone from say Barcelona would object to being lumped in with someone from Doncaster.

2. Religion is the excuse used by people who would have done things anyway because they're sick bastards. However having their actions backed up by "religion" or "culture" is barbaric in the 21st century.
Halal is barbaric - in my opinion. Yes I'm a meat eater but if something has to die to enter the food chain it is our responsibility as human beings to give it a good life, and a good death.

I don't know about the stats for girl abuse there, I do know there's a lot of boy pederasts, I do think it's cultural, the song zakhmi dil begins with the line"There's a boy across the river with a backside like a peach....." then according to who interprets it for you ".... But the swiftly flowing waters put such pleasures out of reach" or "..... but alas I cannot swim".
It might well be fella.

As for the girls over here being abused by the gangs it seems to be inspired in at least part by that god awful (pun intended) religion
If I may stick in 2 points which have probably already said...
1. I dislike the term Asian. As said by others, Asia is f***ing huge. It shouldn't be a sweeping term. I consider myself European, as we're in the continental area of Europe, but I think someone from say Barcelona would object to being lumped in with someone from Doncaster.

2. Religion is the excuse used by people who would have done things anyway because they're sick bastards. However having their actions backed up by "religion" or "culture" is barbaric in the 21st century.
Halal is barbaric - in my opinion. Yes I'm a meat eater but if something has to die to enter the food chain it is our responsibility as human beings to give it a good life, and a good death.
Islamophobe!

I do know there's a lot of boy pederasts, I do think it's cultural, the song zakhmi dil begins with the line"There's a boy across the river with a backside like a peach....." then according to who interprets it for you ".... But the swiftly flowing waters put such pleasures out of reach" or "..... but alas I cannot swim".

Back