Half time team talks

• Thread starter Deleted member 31333
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 31333

‘Right lads lets go out and not bother getting any shots in & hope we don’t concede’

Seem to get to half time in games then come out in the second half with no intentions of killing the games off rather looking to ride our luck and pack men behind the ball. Bit strange for league 1.

we stopped playing after the penalty miss. There is no logical explanation for dropping off after 30 minutes. I cannot believe that came from an instruction from the bench.

We were second best for a large party of the first half and just continued that into the second. I don't think we necessarily sat off them tonight (unlike Saturday). They were just better than us and pushing us back. We had a few breaks but that was due to them trying to win the game as much as anything.

We were second best for a large party of the first half and just continued that into the second. I don't think we necessarily sat off them tonight (unlike Saturday). They were just better than us and pushing us back. We had a few breaks but that was due to them trying to win the game as much as anything.

Aye but surely you get them in, make afew tweaks and go out to finish them off

we stopped playing after the penalty miss. There is no logical explanation for dropping off after 30 minutes. I cannot believe that came from an instruction from the bench.
We never truly go out expecting to win. Did you walk up tonight expecting to win? Ross has no real self belief, he has no idea of what his best team and hasn't from day one. We, the fans do our bit - 29K on a tuesday - and yet we are the problem.

We never truly go out expecting to win. Did you walk up tonight expecting to win? Ross has no real self belief, he has no idea of what his best team and hasn't from day one. We, the fans do our bit - 29K on a tuesday - and yet we are the problem.

Putting Luke O’Nien in the 10 position was just weird. Taking McNulty off was just poor. Taking McLaughlin off and moving O’Nien back there was an admission of 2 errors.

Saying that, game should have been dead T half time. Half time team talk and subs had no impact whatsoever. Total lack of leadership on the pitch tonight and zero influence on the sidelines. Players seemed clueless in the last half hour.

His substitutions were poor as well for me. McNulty shouldn’t have been brought off, the lad was easily the most dangerous of the front 4.

Putting Luke O’Nien in the 10 position was just weird. Taking McNulty off was just poor. Taking McLaughlin off and moving O’Nien back there was an admission of 2 errors.

Saying that, game should have been dead T half time. Half time team talk and subs had no impact whatsoever. Total lack of leadership on the pitch tonight and zero influence on the sidelines. Players seemed clueless in the last half hour.
The defence was awful tonight - Hume cannot defend, Ozturk looked like a cart horse and Willis was badly at fault for the goal. The only one who did ok was McLaughlin.

‘Right lads lets go out and not bother getting any shots in & hope we don’t concede’

Seem to get to half time in games then come out in the second half with no intentions of killing the games off rather looking to ride our luck and pack men behind the ball. Bit strange for league 1.

“England lose, four nil”

Back