Hales and Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

f***ing barmy isn't it, of what Stan is talking about is right - and it is 6/7 months. That'll take it beyond the year anniversary of the event.
I am mildly surprised that the case has been listed so,relatively, soon.Probably not much going on in Bristol at the moment.
Although the Judge has set the date, it is however also possible ,depending on any complications etc that might arise in the interim, that it might be re listed,ie deferred, for a later date.
It can depend as much on the efficiency or otherwise of both prosecution and the 3 separate defence lawyers and their teams.
I think Stokes will want to get it out of the way sooner rather than later even if it does mean missing a Test match.

Trial starts tomorrow, has clearly taken way too much time. A ridiculous amount of time actually

Any views changed since this happened?
Yeah ridiculous how long its took.
He’s done nothing a lot of people haven’t done really and had a bit of a dust up on a night out but given his position and fact it’s all on camera he’s just got to accept what’s coming.
It’s the last part of video when goes after lad that might do for him.

Yeah ridiculous how long its took.
He’s done nothing a lot of people haven’t done really and had a bit of a dust up on a night out but given his position and fact it’s all on camera he’s just got to accept what’s coming.
It’s the last part of video when goes after lad that might do for him.
Yeah. I still take the view that he went too far in the last 30 seconds

Either way he was stupid.

Trial starts tomorrow, has clearly taken way too much time. A ridiculous amount of time actually

Any views changed since this happened?

Mine is the same, neither nout or someit

The hysteria has died down and you can tell most don’t care, it’s why he should have played in the ashes

Just praying the courts don’t try and make and example of him as he’s a good bloke

What’s the max he could get?

Mine is the same, neither nout or someit

The hysteria has died down and you can tell most don’t care, it’s why he should have played in the ashes

Just praying the courts don’t try and make and example of him as he’s a good bloke

What’s the max he could get?
Not sure, but a custodial

Whether he is a good bloke or not is by the by, the courts should be impartial (I think we’re agreeing)

Not sure, but a custodial

Whether he is a good bloke or not is by the by, the courts should be impartial (I think we’re agreeing)

The impartiality has already been proven to not apply unfortunately. Ben has been dealt with far more harshly than the layman would've been. Makes a f***ing mockery of the whole justice system.

CPS are a f***ing disgrace.

I disagree, judging by the video he went too far.

In my opinion obviously

The video has nothing to do with other people not being punished for similar crimes. That's not the point I was making.

I reiterate - had it been a layman it wouldn't have gone anywhere near a court.

Happens every week in almost every town centre. That doesnt make it right, but they are probably trying to make an example of him to stop others doing the same.

A fine, community service and an apology is what i think he should have. Im sure he'll have learned from it already, missing the Ashes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back