Hales and Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Not sure what Stokes is currently up to or what his commitments are but I saw him this morning in the petrol station on the A181 at Wheatley Hill, he was wearing shorts anarl (hard b@stard)

Not sure what Stokes is currently up to or what his commitments are but I saw him this morning in the petrol station on the A181 at Wheatley Hill, he was wearing shorts anarl (hard b@stard)
Whey man, it's tropical here at the minit. Just slapping some cream on me heed so ah dinit burn like.

Police have been lying to secure convictions for hundreds of years. Not sure what it has to do with the Stokes case?

Same force innit. If they lie about the disabled lad, who's to say they're telling the whole truth over Stokes' case......

Anyway, the worst thing in all of that is the Police Complaints Commission think there's nowt wrong :rolleyes:

Same force innit. If they lie about the disabled lad, who's to say they're telling the whole truth over Stokes' case......

Anyway, the worst thing in all of that is the Police Complaints Commission think there's nowt wrong :rolleyes:

I had to read it twice as I thought I had misunderstood. So its ok for a police officer to just make up a story to get a conviction?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back