Hales and Stokes

Status
Not open for further replies.

On cricinfo ....
Stokes will give full explanation when legal process allows
Stokes has not been charged (yet)
He have a full statement at the time

implies that police are still gathering evidence to decide whether to charge or not this how does it take this long?

I'd assumed he was charged then bailed while a case was built, but it seems not.

Presumably if there is a charge the file will be sent to the CPS for them to decide whether to prosecute.

Hopefully I’m right but I believe there is not enough evidence for the CPS to prosecute and therefore he will be let off with a ticking off from the police. Following this he will continue his cricket career which is what we all want to see.

Ridiculous character assassination :lol:

He smacked someone ffs

Its not funny, he is right, its a ridiculous character assassination, he smacked someone trying to bottle someone ffs

People on here man, ffs, laughable.

aye someone with a glass bottle in their hand.

Exactly! This place man, I'll try and smash a bottle of chunky's head and see how he reacts.

Its not funny, he is right, its a ridiculous character assassination, he smacked someone trying to bottle someone ffs

People on here man, ffs, laughable.

Exactly! This place man, I'll try and smash a bottle of chunky's head and see how he reacts.
Laughable because I disagree? I thought we were being polite these days?

New balance clearly believe his actions were not acceptable, hence the reason they have stopped the deal.

I would imagine the top people at the company are quiet intelligent and not idiots in any shape or form,

New balance clearly believe his actions were not acceptable, hence the reason they have stopped the deal.

I would imagine the top people at the company are quiet intelligent and not idiots in any shape or form,
From a company POV it would be about managing reputation.

If he's not charged or even charged and convicted they could easily be back ... on differing timescales.

Sponsor pull plug, stokes apologises and he's not going to Ashes.
All this and people still trying to say he's done nothing wrong :confused:

I'll defend him until the day I die over the Harvey Price video, absolutely embarassing the fake outrage and idiots playing the disabled card for their fake outrage.

- HELLO...............

As for the incident outside the nightclub, i look forward to hearing his version of events in the future, but folk seemingly have him guilty/scum/he started it all without basically knowing anything about it. As I've said if someone was acting a dick towards me waving a glass bottle, I'd clip him as well.

Last edited:
Sponsor pull plug, stokes apologises and he's not going to Ashes.
All this and people still trying to say he's done nothing wrong :confused:

Lets see if he is charged.

If he isn't then he obviously hasn't, despite your desperation

Again, I will repeat, I will try and smash a bottle over your head, and see what happens.

I'll defend him until the day I die over the Harvey Price video. As for the incident outside the nightclub, i look forward to hearing his version of events in the future, but folk seemingly have him guilty/scum/he started it all without basically knowing anything about it. As I've said if someone was acting a dick towards me waving a glass bottle, I'd clip him as well.
As I've said I'm not particularly bothere by any of the incidents, I just want to see the best players playing for England, their personal lives mean fuck all to me but objectively its impossible to make a case for him, it was obvious he was fucked as soon as video was released. I just don't see point in trying to play the nothing to see here card, it's not going to make any difference to what happens with Stokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back