Hairdryers

I have an exceptionally dry scalp Karen, do you think the Dyson would help with that ?

Not sure Barbs but you can use it on a very low setting plus the Dyson remembers the settings you have used previously so it will more gentle.

I know Im Lucky to have it .............Im more amazed Mr D took notice of my ramblings , I'd only mentioned a Beauty blogger had said she'd love one but couldn't justify the price I was gobsmacked when I opened it.

Not sure Barbs but you can use it on a very low setting plus the Dyson remembers the settings you have used previously so it will more gentle.

I know Im Lucky to have it .............Im more amazed Mr D took notice of my ramblings , I'd only mentioned a Beauty blogger had said she'd love one but couldn't justify the price I was gobsmacked when I opened it.
Maybe if I win the lottery one day Karen ;) your hubby sounds like a fabulously attentive, generous chap ! :).

'From tried-and-true recipes and DIY crafts to home decor tips and holiday party planning, let Martha Stewart inspire you every day.'

marthastewart.com

But I didn’t know if drying a smaller area faster was better than drying a bigger area slower.?

What is her is her hair like? If it's straight and thick you can probably just blast it , but if it's fine or frizzy you need to dry it slower ( you don't want the bairn to look like the hair bear bunch or leave her hair sticking out like a golliwog)

What is her is her hair like? If it's straight and thick you can probably just blast it , but if it's fine or frizzy you need to dry it slower ( you don't want the bairn to look like the hair bear bunch or leave her hair sticking out like a golliwog)
I like mine looking like the latter, big and curly, the bigger the better tbf :lol:.

It’s thick and straight so I normally just blast it at full power. Takes about 15-20 minutes.

It’s thick and straight so I normally just blast it at full power. Takes about 15-20 minutes.

If you lift the top section up and clip it, then dry the underneath and let a section more down, it's quicker. My daughter has long thick hair so I do that with hers. Or make her have a shower after tea and let it dry naturally as she doesn't like the hairdryer but it takes about 3 hours to dry that way.

Back