Hairdryers

Dave Herbal

Striker
Got the bairn a new hairdryer and it’s got one of those slot nozzle attachments. What’s it for? Am I supposed to use it for general hair drying or not?

Directing the airflow. You angle it and start from the crown and move the dryer down the hair. It makes the hair dry smoother as the cuticles are flattened.

Got the bairn a new hairdryer and it’s got one of those slot nozzle attachments. What’s it for? Am I supposed to use it for general hair drying or not?

What do you mean Dave, is it an attachment like a diffuser ? They are for curls , if the bairn wants it straight you normally put a concentrator nozzle on. How olds the bairn, she probably knows how to go on better than her owld dar ;)

It's for pinpoint / directional hair drying Dave, normally what the hairdresser uses when blow drying. I don't use the nozzle on my hair, it gets dried faster for one ;)

Have ya got yower lass a Dyson hair dryer ? Mr D got me one for Christmas its the bees knees :cool: absolutely love it
Ooh lucky you :cool:, I eye them up all of the time on QVC, but even on easy pay they're still too expensive and out of my reach sadly :cry:.

Last edited:
I've always wanted a go on one of them. Looks cool as fuck. I'm not even sure how it works, it's just a hole.

Logon or register to see this image

No you get the attachments, they are magnetic , (you're not supposed to use it without them ) you put the first larger nozzle on first then dry hair just with fingers for five minutes, then you finish off with the concentrator nozzle for straight or the diffuser for curls. You don't need any product and your hair
is really shiny. I have fine frizzy naturally curly hair and don't need to use my GHD straighteners as often now I've got the Dyson. As I said I'm absolutely thrilled with it .

No you get the attachments, they are magnetic , (you're not supposed to use it without them ) you put the first larger nozzle on first then dry hair just with fingers for five minutes, then you finish off with the concentrator nozzle for straight or the diffuser for curls. You don't need any product and your hair
is really shiny. I have fine frizzy naturally curly hair and don't need to use my GHD straighteners as often now I've got the Dyson. As I said I'm absolutely thrilled with it .
I have an exceptionally dry scalp Karen, do you think the Dyson would help with that ?

It's for pinpoint / directional hair drying Dave, normally what the hairdresser uses when blow drying. I don't use the nozzle on my hair, it gets dried faster for one ;)

Ooh lucky you :cool:, I eye them up all of the time on QVC, but even on easy pay they're still too expensive and out of my reach sadly :cry:.
That’s what I was wondering. So you reckon it dries faster without it eh?

What do you mean Dave, is it an attachment like a diffuser ? They are for curls , if the bairn wants it straight you normally put a concentrator nozzle on. How olds the bairn, she probably knows how to go on better than her owld dar ;)
She’s 8 and knows nowt about hairdryers :lol:

Back