hairdresser fined 27k for breaches

Stuck a sign in her window saying she had the right to ignore restrictions because of the Magna Carta 🤷🏻‍♂️
FFS.

She deserved another £10k on top for that.

I knew we had an enormous number of thick bastards in this country, but this pandemic has flushed them out in droves.
Honestly, a national of utter buffoons
Unbelievable, isn't it.

So what does this mean
"The council said it was now "in the process of exploring alternative action"
It sounds like, either the fine isn't going to be imposed or they are going to seek other ways to punish her going forward.

FFS.

She deserved another £10k on top for that.

I knew we had an enormous number of thick bastards in this country, but this pandemic has flushed them out in droves.

Unbelievable, isn't it.
Lets hope the council and police have done everything correctly so when she ends up in court she doesn't get away with it. Am sure some of the early fines ended up being rescinded as procedures hadn't been followed correctly.

As far as my limited understanding of the magna carta is, it just entitles you to a trial by jury, not do whatever the fuck you like with no consequences. :lol:

It's the legal equivalent of going "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real Dad."

Last edited:
As far as my limited understanding of the magna carta is, it just entitles you to a trial by jury, not do whatever the fuck you like with no consequences. :lol:

It's the legal equivalent of going "You can't tell me what to do, you're not my real Dad."

An early revision gave an exclusive group of barons right to dissent. It was revised out and never applied to the whole population 😂

Back