Hair of the Dog

15 cans of beer. Isn't that just a warm up for a night of drinking for you fuckers?
15 cans according to that at 3 cans to the litre is 5 litres so 10 cans of 500ml which is the size I normally consume is what they gave him. I would consume 4 cans in a day without even thinking about it so 10 is not a big deal IMHO but fair play to the doctors for coming up with this solution (if you'll pardon the pun).

15 cans according to that at 3 cans to the litre is 5 litres so 10 cans of 500ml which is the size I normally consume is what they gave him. I would consume 4 cans in a day without even thinking about it so 10 is not a big deal IMHO but fair play to the doctors for coming up with this solution (if you'll pardon the pun).
:lol:
I thought so.:lol:

The medic has a locked cabinet with a bottle of vodka in, for anyone poisoned by methanol- which is used to remove hydrates from oil/ gas wells.
Been to a few platforms where the vodka has been drank and replaced with water :lol:

Vietnamese cannot take their piss anyway, 2 big bottles of beer and they're on their arse, fair play to coming up with that to counter the bootleg stuff, which I've tried and is rancid.

We were coming back from a stag do in alberfura. One lad took bad of the drink. There was a doctor on board who recommend giving him a glass of wine. Don’t think he could manage it like :lol:

15 cans of beer. Isn't that just a warm up for a night of drinking for you fuckers?
I remember when I first went to america, aged 17, and I was hanging out with a local band in LA. One of them was making out he had a massive night on the piss and said he'd drank 10 (330ml) bottles of Heineken and his pals were like "whoaa man".

At that age I was drinking double that on a Friday and Saturday and not far off on a Thursday and had been for 2 years.

I did think what a f***ing bunch of lightweights and I was 4 years of the local legal drinking age:lol: Your attitude to proper drinking in the US is downright weird

I remember when I first went to america, aged 17, and I was hanging out with a local band in LA. One of them was making out he had a massive night on the piss and said he'd drank 10 (330ml) bottles of Heineken and his pals were like "whoaa man".

At that age I was drinking double that on a Friday and Saturday and not far off on a Thursday and had been for 2 years.

I did think what a f***ing bunch of lightweights and I was 4 years of the local legal drinking age:lol: Your attitude to proper drinking in the US is downright weird
I agree. Drinking there, from what I can tell, is just part of the experience of going out for a good time. While here, drinking to get completely fucked up is the goal. Makes no sense to me.

I agree. Drinking there, from what I can tell, is just part of the experience of going out for a good time. While here, drinking to get completely fucked up is the goal. Makes no sense to me.
In general there is a different drinking culture between northern and southern Europe. With southern Europe being drinking less and more often and with food, there are still big problems with alcoholism but they're more hidden. Northern Europe has more of a culture of going out to drink and public drunkenness is more acceptable. Here people might go out for a couple of drinks or aim to get pissed. In my experience young Americans aim to just get drunk as quickly as possible where Brits will take their time.

Back