Hades

I am Boss

Winger
Anyone managed to finish it?

Not my usual type of game but picked it up on PS5 in the sale last night.

Incredibly frustrating but so addictive

The die, start again slightly stronger, get slightly further, die start again stronger etc model isn't something I've played before.

Would definitely recommend for £15

Not my usual type of game but picked it up on PS5 in the sale last night.

Incredibly frustrating but so addictive

The die, start again slightly stronger, get slightly further, die start again stronger etc model isn't something I've played before.

Would definitely recommend for £15
I've bought it for the bairn for Christmas so haven't played it yet. Got game of the year iirc.

I've finished it as in beat the game a few times, but not finished finished it... Its a rogue lite so there's plenty of replay value in it once you've beaten the game once, but the story continues well after the first time you beat it.

I've finished it as in beat the game a few times, but not finished finished it... Its a rogue lite so there's plenty of replay value in it once you've beaten the game once, but the story continues well after the first time you beat it.
Managed to escape Styx last night but used all my death defiance in the tunnel so was on one life for the next boss (I'll not put spoilers). Called it a night there.

Unbelievably addictive game like

Played it for about a month straight when it came to game pass earlier in the year. Great game, didn’t get right to the very end of the story but completed more times than I’d like to mention :lol:

Mrs. Got me it for Christmas and I've hammered it to the point of frustration with the last bit.

Taking some time off to finish God of War, but it is excellent.

Back