Had a tick hanging out of my leg..

Just got out of the shower and thought there was a little scab on the bottom of my leg, pulled it off and the little bugger started walking round my hand. We've been to Arran and did a bit of walking but left on Saturday, I think it's been there since at least Friday. Am I going to die?
If its been in there since Friday it would have been embedded. Pulling it out would have killed it, plus it would have been quite big with blood. If it came out and walked it was recent so would be nothing at all to worry about.

If its been in there since Friday it would have been embedded. Pulling it out would have killed it, plus it would have been quite big with blood. If it came out and walked it was recent so would be nothing at all to worry about.

We were in Glasgow on Saturday and came home yesterday, I can't think of anywhere else I could have caught it but Arran?

Just got out of the shower and thought there was a little scab on the bottom of my leg, pulled it off and the little bugger started walking round my hand. We've been to Arran and did a bit of walking but left on Saturday, I think it's been there since at least Friday. Am I going to die?
Uh oh watch out for symptoms of Lyme disease :confused:

I say nuke the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.

Just got out of the shower and thought there was a little scab on the bottom of my leg, pulled it off and the little bugger started walking round my hand. We've been to Arran and did a bit of walking but left on Saturday, I think it's been there since at least
Too soon to tell, the good news it would have been female as they are easy to dislodge, the bad news is the female lays eggs and lots of them.
When the little bastards hatch they take a Thorpe Park waterslide ride heading for the Aorta valve, if they make it through the rapids the heart can go into palpitations, go see a cardiologist quick smart,

Back