H1Z1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frankie1024onpc (or whatever he is called) done a little video on it. Devs done a stream of them playing what they have so far and he has cut out all the bullshit and showed the best bits. Looks good, has the potential to blow DayZ away. Looks very very smooth and they have a very good basis of a game already unlike the klunky bug ridden DayZ so far.

Best thing I like about it is how smooth it looks and runs. Whereas DayZ feels like you are running through treacle on stilts at times and even things like getting angles to shoot down when on a roof is impossible without falling to your death.

It's free to play too isn't it? But think Frankie said you can join the early access/Beta for £20.

Dayz can fuck off like. That game is never gonna get sorted out from what I've read. They want to add loads more stuff like vehicles and that but they need to fix what they have first. It'll never make it to console. Hasn't the lead developer left as well?

This will hopefully make Dayz get it's arse into gear if it is good competition. It looks alot like Rust.

I think they'll have thousands on one server too, bit like Planetside - it already uses the gunplay from that so it should be class.

Has anyone played this yet for PC?
I have a PS4 and have heard that it's coming out at some point on the PS4.
Just wondering what people's thoughts were on it!

Has anyone played this yet for PC?
I have a PS4 and have heard that it's coming out at some point on the PS4.
Just wondering what people's thoughts were on it!

Same people who make Planetside 2 make this, forgot their new name since Sony told them to fuck off.

Anyway, Planetside 2 is still in beta on PS4 and is still very glitchy, I wouldn't expect to see H1Z1 for a long time on PS4.

Hmm.. this is supposed to be a survival MMO... yet it has rounds???

How does that work?

Same people who make Planetside 2 make this, forgot their new name since Sony told them to fuck off.

Anyway, Planetside 2 is still in beta on PS4 and is still very glitchy, I wouldn't expect to see H1Z1 for a long time on PS4.
Thats not what happened. Daybreak games bought it out and told SOE (Sony Online Entertainment) to fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back