Gym/weight app advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveH

Striker
Can anyone recommend an android app for keeping track of what weight you use on gym weight machines?

I usually only use CV stuff at the gym and do outdoor sports, but got a bad break in a toe so I'm not going to be able to do most of the stuff I did for a couple of months. Years ago I made up a card with each thing listed, but I guess there are more sophisticated ways of doing it now.

The ideal thing would be something just with a basic list of the common weight machines so I can quickly see I need 10kg on the thing that does calves etc.

Can anyone recommend an android app for keeping track of what weight you use on gym weight machines?

I usually only use CV stuff at the gym and do outdoor sports, but got a bad break in a toe so I'm not going to be able to do most of the stuff I did for a couple of months. Years ago I made up a card with each thing listed, but I guess there are more sophisticated ways of doing it now.

The ideal thing would be something just with a basic list of the common weight machines so I can quickly see I need 10kg on the thing that does calves etc.
Sounds simple but I just log weights on the pre-installed "notes" app on my iPhone.

Fair point, I do use Google Keep Notes for stuff, that might do just as easy.
It really is easy mate. I've got them separated into muscle group and just edit as weight is added. I've got screen shots of all my original weights too so I can see my progress.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back