Gym Supplements

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right cheers lads, I'm going to find that thread Supersesh posted a while back and read through that too. I have no plans tonight after work so I think I'm going to try and read up on it and make a bit of a plan, see if I can get a bit more of an understanding. How rock and roll my Friday is.

Did the HIIT and quite a bit of an abs workout today. I managed 17 minutes on the rower, only having one break at 7 minutes for 30 seconds to have some water and because I had a bit of a sneezing fit. I feel good for it too!

Really gonna try and get into building again over the next few months.

I was thinking Ross. Can I replace a protein shake with summit like blending milk, carton egg whites, couple of bananas. Or is that a waste of time.
yer, we were building muscle long before whey powder but it will digest slower than whey, as mentioned before, milk's protein content in mainly casein which is a slow digesting protein. Eat the yolk anarl mind, its where most of the goodness is

Really gonna try and get into building again over the next few months.

I was thinking Ross. Can I replace a protein shake with summit like blending milk, carton egg whites, couple of bananas. Or is that a waste of time.
1 yellow to 5 whites is the formula, the yellow helps the whites to be absorbed

Nee sweat, just remember my simple motto

'Loads of drugs'

Before you know it your thighs will be chaffing together as you walk and you'll be kicking shit out of the Mrs. ;)

when you do this you're ready for competition.

a lad I know does steroids and insulin, he's going to switch to just insulin soon so he can go to competion in a few years

:roll:

Right cheers lads, I'm going to find that thread Supersesh posted a while back and read through that too. I have no plans tonight after work so I think I'm going to try and read up on it and make a bit of a plan, see if I can get a bit more of an understanding. How rock and roll my Friday is.

Did the HIIT and quite a bit of an abs workout today. I managed 17 minutes on the rower, only having one break at 7 minutes for 30 seconds to have some water and because I had a bit of a sneezing fit. I feel good for it too!

rest? rest? give me strength :lol:;)

a lad I know does steroids and insulin, he's going to switch to just insulin soon so he can go to competion in a few years

why in a few years ? he'll gain 20/30 lb very quickly or die he should be aiming for a show in a 6 months

It won't be doing him any harm at all. They know what they are doing. The dealers tell them how and there is loads of usefull trustworthy info on the internet.

luvulongtime said:
1 yellow to 5 whites is the formula, the yellow helps the whites to be absorbed

Presumably if I'm using proper eggs I'll have to cook them first? The carton stuff is ready to eat but it's only whites iirc.

just had the new formula Scivation Xtend delivered today and its bloody lovely, went for watermelon flavour, mixes and tastes really well!

maccster31 said:
Was just checking it out, not a bad price on amazon, half price

Aye I think that is the old formula which I used to have, nice as well. Don't think there's much difference tbf

Right, just need a bit of advice because I just keep going round in circles online.

I bought a bundle from myprotein because it was about £3 more than my normal protein and had loads of stuff in. Basically, I'm just wondering which of these I can take together/when I should be taking them:

Protein (I've got this one covered, I have one shake with breakfast and one post-workout)

Taurine - been taking this pre-workout because I got a sample of it before, but don't know if it's actually any use

Green Tea Extract

CLA

Omega 3

Also got some instant oats, which I'm thinking I'll just have in addition to scrambled eggs for breakfast. I'm also taking a strong caffeine pre-workout supplement that I'd ideally like to keep going with for the time being.

To be quite honest, I only bought the bundle because, like I say, it was £3 more expensive than the protein I was buying anyway, had free delivery and a new shaker, so there's no real harm done if they're all shite, but I thought I might as well give them a go while I've got them.

My goal is essentially lean muscle btw.

mate i did sport nutrition , get cyclone by maximuscle it covers everything, and creatine tablets from holland n b's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back