Gym annoyances

Again , limited access to floor mats for floor work , planks etc , in our gym , only three. Stupid wife comes in and decides to do a full 40 minute standing dumbell routine, lead by her phone resting on another bit of equipment , stood on one of them . Never sat or laid down once.
I was just disappointed i managed to get on another mat so i couldn't fuck her off the mat 😄

Again , limited access to floor mats for floor work , planks etc , in our gym , only three. Stupid wife comes in and decides to do a full 40 minute standing dumbell routine, lead by her phone resting on another bit of equipment , stood on one of them . Never sat or laid down once.
I was just disappointed i managed to get on another mat so i couldn't fuck her off the mat 😄
I would have stood next to her and farted loads. I fart a lot

I go to the David Lloyd gym. I'm cancelling in June. Is every gym full of coked up McGregor wannabes? Im too old for blokes clearly wankered saying "love you man" to their training mate leaving the changing room.

There was an idiot today who thought he was Tyson Fury. Couldn't keep still. Obsessed with his phone, Twitching, making sure everyone was watching. Tragic

Is there any gyms that are set up for old twats like me who don't want to have to tolerate people who are unable to actually exist without shoving a ton of coke up their snout.

More so these lasses who were barely anything or something icnredibly revealing and wonder why they catch a wandering eye.

In addition to deeming every wandering eye harrasment when in reality it's inevitable you';; cross eyes or catch a glimpse.

Attention seeking twats

They're going to post it so the whole of the interwebz can watch them but you mustn't have a look

moving from Ashington leisure centre to new one at Morpeth from Monday, just hope machines are maintained better ( always a few out of order, plus unplugged some to save leccy ) better and cleaned regularly

People honking of BO
There was a feller coming in our gym daily and walking on the treadmill for 3 hours . Never washed his kit and you could smell him literally before you went in . Impossible to train within 10 yards of him he reeked.
Given it was a council gym i was told to approach management . Took me weeks of personal pressure and emails to chiefs to get them to sort it.
I could have told the bloke myself but the morning sessions are all oldies ( he isnt hes about 40 and im not sure hes all there ) and argy bargy wouldnt be welcome.
Anyone can work up a sweat but dont come in honking in yesterdays kit .

I go to the gym with my brother, and we tend to share the same weight machine, taking it in turns to do 3 sets each.

I'm not a bit gym goer, is this generally frowned upon?

Not really. Maybe in a commercial gym where there’s only one or two of each piece of equipment there’s a fine line between two people working together vs a bigger group which might be a bit inconvenient.

So theres me on one pulley of the cable machine busting my piles on the last few reps and this bird is asking me " can i use the other side of this " . Just ignored her until the set was finished then just said " what?" . Honestly man talk about no idea. .

School holidays . 4 youths 'training ' together on the cross cable ( basically dong F all and looked as if they'd never done fuck all but biceps the skinny twats) . When i finally got on it they had left pull down bars they had assembled from all around the gym and lose weight plates they had been using as foot braces scattered all around it.
I bollocked the f***ing 4 of them . Again no idea man .

Back