Gunfire on London Bridge

Watching this leaves me in awe of the blokes who took him on, to actually run towards dangers without thought for your own safety.... It’s been said many tInes on this thread - balls of steel.

Would love to meet that Lukasz and shake his hand. That sort of courage can't be overlooked. Bloke had a 1 v 1 against some nut job akimbo knife man for around a minute, then led the charge after him! To actually approach that situation and not do it out of some reactionary instinct is even more commendable.

Emotional watch really, but restores faith in the general public's ability to unite against these sorts of people. Excellent by the interviewer not to interrupt.

Would love to meet that Lukasz and shake his hand. That sort of courage can't be overlooked. Bloke had a 1 v 1 against some nut job akimbo knife man for around a minute, then led the charge after him! To actually approach that situation and not do it out of some reactionary instinct is even more commendable.

Emotional watch really, but restores faith in the general public's ability to unite against these sorts of people. Excellent by the interviewer not to interrupt.
Sounds a bit of a nutter to go for a pint with mind :)

It is strange but people in the area, I know not the most reliable under such a situation, where stating they heard more than two shots which would tie in with the first two shots not doing the job. It was also notable there was no blood after the first two shots, this is not typical of a completed head shot.

There was blood after the first two shots

I think SCO19 use frangible 9 millie rounds to negate that risk?

Yeah most police forces will use those 9mm in a sidearm rather than a full metal jacket however i may be mistake but i dont think it was sco19 at london bridge but more a metropolitan ARV. Cant tell from the image but dont think they were carrying G36 but looks more like SG516. Think both of these anyway take a 5.56mm round. Up to individual forces what firearms they carry usually but think most are now on g36 other than the met i think. @duff_man will be able to advise better on that

Yeah most police forces will use those 9mm in a sidearm rather than a full metal jacket however i may be mistake but i dont think it was sco19 at london bridge but more a metropolitan ARV. Cant tell from the image but dont think they were carrying G36 but looks more like SG516. Think both of these anyway take a 5.56mm round. Up to individual forces what firearms they carry usually but think most are now on g36 other than the met i think. @duff_man will be able to advise better on that

SC&O19 are met ARVs. We carry G36s as main weapons on ARVs. The crew who shot the terrorist was a CoLP ARV.

Bet this inquest costs an effing fortune. Seems mental our need to justify actions, was all a bit common sense. Suspected suicide belt = take the kernts head off.
Well yes. But I’d like to have a system where someone political doesn’t decide whether we get an inquest or not. So I’m happy to pay for the more obvious ones so that we ensure we get the less obvious ones.

I can see both sides, but, can't see the point of fussing on with anyone who has murdered or attempted to murder another human. No inquest therefore needed. That would be my answer irrespective of his creed or religion

Back