Guitarists of the SMB...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon the Vox has more to be honest. The Dunlop is based on the Vox that the likes of Hendrix and Page used.

And besides, they look loads lusher anarl. :cool:
I find the Vox a bit thin sounding for my tastes, but that's just my opinion. I have the Cantrell Dunlop and the sweep on it does it for me.

And about five minutes after you got home to start blasting out Voodoo Chile and thinking your Hendrix? :lol:

Depends what you're playing, I reckon. The Dunlop has more sweep and is better for 'classic rock' type stuff. If you want a more funky tone the best I've tried is the WH10. Wasn't a great lover of the Vox tbh.

LOL that's exactly what I did for the rest of the evening. Nee bull :lol:

Shoulda held out for a Vox. :neutral:

No complaints for 40notes

Last edited:
I bought a chorus pedal for my bass once. Tried it for about 20 minutes, realised i didn't have a clue what i was doing then went back to just plugging the bass straight into the amp. It's lived in one of the pockets of my carry bag ever since. Not that I've played my bass in about 5 year like
:lol: same story with most of mine

Aye,Gosforth tonight and White swan Morpeth tmora which is a great venue
Been tapped up to do some deps with my old band in april,they've gone even more "PARTY" than when i was in them so i'll grin and bear.
Aye I've played there. Nearly put a light out when I jumped on the bar to dee a guitar solo. :oops: :lol: Good gig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back