Guitarists of the SMB...

Status
Not open for further replies.

I bought a chorus pedal for my bass once. Tried it for about 20 minutes, realised i didn't have a clue what i was doing then went back to just plugging the bass straight into the amp. It's lived in one of the pockets of my carry bag ever since. Not that I've played my bass in about 5 year like

Its about the same distance from your head as mine but then there's those legs

They used to cause problems in my younger days when I wanted my bass slung really low but I could never find a strap long enough.

I'm with the Jazzman here like @Pop. Practically proppin' ya chin up there man.

It's perfect man, same height whether sitting or standing and is very 80's.

Last edited:
They used to cause problems in my younger days when I wanted my bass slung really low but I could never find a strap long enough.

It's perfect man, same height whether sitting or standing and is very 80's.
That is everything that's wrong with it right there.

I bought a chorus pedal for my bass once. Tried it for about 20 minutes, realised i didn't have a clue what i was doing then went back to just plugging the bass straight into the amp. It's lived in one of the pockets of my carry bag ever since. Not that I've played my bass in about 5 year like
Very 80s,listen to Big Country,Japan,Killing joke etc ,not much use these days,sort of warbling noise

Aye, it's took me 15 year to get round to buying one :lol:
And about five minutes after you got home to start blasting out Voodoo Chile and thinking your Hendrix? :lol:

Shoulda held out for a Vox. :neutral:
Depends what you're playing, I reckon. The Dunlop has more sweep and is better for 'classic rock' type stuff. If you want a more funky tone the best I've tried is the WH10. Wasn't a great lover of the Vox tbh.

Last edited:
And about five minutes after you got home to start blasting out Voodoo Chile and thinking your Hendrix? :lol:

Depends what you're playing, I reckon. The Dunlop has more sweep and is better for 'classic rock' type stuff. If you want a more funky tone the best I've tried is the WH10. Wasn't a great lover of the Vox tbh.
I reckon the Vox has more to be honest. The Dunlop is based on the Vox that the likes of Hendrix and Page used.

And besides, they look loads lusher anarl. :cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back