Guardians of the Galaxy

We subscribed to that Disney plus. We watched the marvel series in the order it's supposed to be in. It made me appreciate it much more.

We subscribed to that Disney plus. We watched the marvel series in the order it's supposed to be in. It made me appreciate it much more.
I bought them all on 3D bluray and have been watching them in order. I'm up to Thor Ragnorak next. Actually just bough infinity war, antman and wasp, end game and captain marvel last week.

You cant have done. No Spiderman films😉
I bought them all on 3D bluray and have been watching them in order. I'm up to Thor Ragnorak next. Actually just bough infinity war, antman and wasp, end game and captain marvel last week.

Ragnarok is superb. One of my faves.

Ragnorak or Civil War is my favourite. I can’t get away with the Ironman films, but tolerate them for the purpose of the story. It was a great way of getting the kids away from tech and sat down as a family.
You cant have done. No Spiderman films
Aye, had to get them from sky. Sony hold the rights apparently. It's like a their small stake in Disney.

Last edited:

Back