GTA VI Confirmed.

Don't even think they'll bring out a 6 to be honest.

With 5 coming out on next-gen with everyone starting fresh everyone will be buying the currencies and then the GTA Roleplay scene is 1 of the most thriving gaming communities going atm.

Personally playing GTA Online and pretending to be some sort of Shop owner pretending to sell stuff to other players isn't for me like but it's tickling alot of other's people fancy for some reason :D

I doubt Rockstar are doing this due to Political Correctness or feminsim/equality etc. as they usually go against the trend on purpose and take the piss out of PC.

There's no doubt people will be offended by this news though

Personally quite excited by the idea as it's something different. Rockstar have nailed character's personalities and overexaggerated traits perfectly in their last few games, so hopefully they'll get this right too.

There's barely any outlay in selling crap for GTA 5 online though. Why go to the effort of making a game?
I imagine running and developing GTAO costs quite a bit, it just brings in a lot more.

Ultimately they need to do it because online games die.

If they wait until GTAO is irrelevant before starting work on GTA 6 they could kill the franchise's relevance.

Realistically GTAO's success is why we haven't had a new main line game since the PS3 was the main console, that's not going to last forever though.

I can't see GTA 6 being released for another 3-5 years.

I imagine running and developing GTAO costs quite a bit, it just brings in a lot more.

If they wait until GTAO is irrelevant before starting work on GTA 6 they could kill the franchise's relevance.

Realistically GTAO's success is why we haven't had a new main line game since the PS3 was the main console, that's not going to last forever though.

They were also making RDR2

Wonder if they'd make something else, maybe another of their franchises? I don't see them making a completely new IP.

I think rdr2 came out 5 years after gtav (no one ever mentions that when they’re slagging gta’s online moneyspinner :lol: ) so that’s probably bang on

Back