GTA VI Confirmed.

Belter - was expecting another version to be announced for PS5 etc.

I avoided reviews for spoilers and that, only finished it a few weeks back. Had a look after and some of the comments from these whoppers, man.

Terrified of lasses stabbing mushroomy looking lads and lasses.
Still not clocked it. Kept dying on a bit around the same time watchdogs legion came out and moved on. Now I'm playing persona 5 royal. After that Cyberpunk should be playable.

I'm never clocking it am I? :lol:

It's going to be TLOU2 all over again isn't it? Bad reviews and lots of criticism for no other reason than people equating female to being woke 🤦‍♀️

I managed to avoid all spoilers until I had finished it. I loved everything about it and thought it was an excellent sequel. ONce I had finished it I jouned the Last Of Us 2 reddit page and couldn't believe the amount of Wallys on there crying about how they had ruined the franchise. :lol:

I managed to avoid all spoilers until I had finished it. I loved everything about it and thought it was an excellent sequel. ONce I had finished it I jouned the Last Of Us 2 reddit page and couldn't believe the amount of Wallys on there crying about how they had ruined the franchise. :lol:

same here, avoided everything in the run up and it had me hooked for 2 weeks. Then you check online and everyone’s been a fanny :lol:

If it hadn't leaked half these reactionary types wouldn't have filled themselves up with bullshit beforehand and would have liked the game I bet. It was a little too long imo and the first was a better game still.

If it hadn't leaked half these reactionary types wouldn't have filled themselves up with bullshit beforehand and would have liked the game I bet. It was a little too long imo and the first was a better game still.
Yeah I'd agree with that for the story and how groundbreaking it was but there were alot of improvements with the mechanics in 2 I thought. It was alot less clunky.

Yeah I'd agree with that for the story and how groundbreaking it was but there were alot of improvements with the mechanics in 2 I thought. It was alot less clunky.

the actual gameplay, animations, graphics and technical stuff was a step up in two. One was better in story and that is what the Last of Us is about.

Back