GTA V out 17/09

Online and story?

Have I been duped :lol:
When I was on PSN the option to download online was free but there didn't seem to be an automatic option to pick just the story mode. I went through some menus to just pick the PS5 version and the price was that. No idea if it makes you download both online and single player as I just bought the single player content and started another game

f***ing stupid this like, so i have to collect a truck to refill my nightclub. I have to collect it from the other side of the map and deliver it. Yet whe you pick it up it tells everyone else online you have it and they attack you. You're driving a slow truck and there is absolutely no way to escape or defend yourself. If someone decides to take you out bam it's all over.

f***ing stupid this like, so i have to collect a truck to refill my nightclub. I have to collect it from the other side of the map and deliver it. Yet whe you pick it up it tells everyone else online you have it and they attack you. You're driving a slow truck and there is absolutely no way to escape or defend yourself. If someone decides to take you out bam it's all over.
It's almost as if buying Shark cards is the easiest option.

Seriously though, if you look at some money making options on YouTube there's some good guides. The heist that you can do from the submarine returns $1m per hour if you have an efficient team. If you don't, then the MC club generates money while you're not available/offline and is quite risk free. It's the only business that creates a passive income when upgraded. Most businesses lose you money. It's still worth owning a hanger though, if only to store planes. Buy a hanger in the military base and you get clearance so no more 4 stars for just driving by or flying over it. Have a look at some guides online.

Last edited:

Back