GTA V out 17/09

Anyone else having a fuck on transferring the story save? The online one was no bother but I'm having to install the PS4 version, upload the save, load up the PS5 version and download the save :rolleyes:

Downloaded the online for free on PS5, started anew without importing my progress from Xbox One. Picked the nightclub option, did a little intro but now I'm stuck in the nightclub ffs, I can't access the computer in the office like it says and the option to name my business isn't appearing like it should. Canny start :lol:

For a tenna I think I'll give it a blast. I've bought it on PS3 and PS4 so far. I don't think it was too bad getting it twice when they made the 1st person mode.

I can only see GTA online and free on PSN. The proper story mode is supposed to be a tenna for the first 3 month so I'm guessing it's only the Online bit you're getting.

Just to confirm I got both "updated and enhanced" games (online and story) - they just run off the GTA IV Online link for some reason.

What absolutely ruins the online for me is the dicks who just fuck with you for no reason.

There's no point to all this online content, running a nightclub, agency etc. if some twat in an f***ing jet can just blow you up and fuck it up for you

What absolutely ruins the online for me is the dicks who just fuck with you for no reason.

There's no point to all this online content, running a nightclub, agency etc. if some twat in an f***ing jet can just blow you up and fuck it up for you

It's such a pain.

Makes the grind that much harder doesn't it.

Does my f***ing head in, you've drove half lenght of the map in a truck or van or summit and get near your destination and some bastard takes you out. Total waste of your time. Absolute cunts

Usually little bastards with mint vehicles/weapons which they've bought with Shark Cards aswell.

Back