GTA V out 17/09

I've bought it three times already. PS3, 4 and PC. Not a chance for the fourth, especially as it looks exactly the same. In fact it looks worse than the PC version especially with all the mods.

Last edited:
I've bought it three times already. PS3, 4 and PC. Not a chance for the fourth, especially as it looks exactly the same. In fact it looks worse than the PC version especially with all the mods.
Aye, 3 times here as well. I know for a fact I'll be itching to play through it again but no way I'm paying full price. Maybes if they'd actually made some new single player content and included it with this. Other than the rumoured trilogy that's getting remastered, I'd rather them have remade GTA 4. Or obviously get on with GTA 6!

Can’t blame them like. In the uk it was the 8th highest selling game this week and the third highest last week. Mental how it’s still going strong

I bought it on disc for the xbox one when it came out, sold it, bought the download again when the boy got a series x and now ive got the pc version for my other lad. Trying to mod it (main reason the bairn wants it) no luck

Installed this last night from the disk. PS5 doesn't seem to be noisy anymore compared to when I tried Judgement disk version a few month back.

I bought the game on PS3 and finished the campaign then bought the PS4 version for the first person mode but never really played more than a few missions on PS4.

Just been bombing around the map doing strangers missions and staying in first person for the most part. Loads of places I'm sure I never saw first time round. Did anything get added to the map after release in the campaign? I'm aware the online has had loads of missions etc.

"Players will also be able to experience Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas – The Definitive Edition with Xbox Game Pass starting November 11.

Grand Theft Auto III – The Definitive Edition will be available on PlayStation Now starting December 7."
I am sorely tempted by this one - played GTA 3 to death but didnt play vice city or san andreas anywhere near as much so these will be like new games to me. Not keen on the price though!!

Think I'll give San Andreas a go on Xbox Game Pass to see what it's like before I consider forking out £50 for the lot. I'm loathed to buy GTA V AGAIN for the Series X but I know I will, just cant help myself sometimes.

Just set up my new Series X last night, so am actually looking forward to a game built for the new gen as opposed to remakes!

Think I'll give San Andreas a go on Xbox Game Pass to see what it's like before I consider forking out £50 for the lot. I'm loathed to buy GTA V AGAIN for the Series X but I know I will, just cant help myself sometimes.

Just set up my new Series X last night, so am actually looking forward to a game built for the new gen as opposed to remakes!

Sure it's a free upgrade for the next gen

Will be interesting to see what they do.

I've just had a look and people are speculating £70!!!! They may charge less for people who have a copy for Xbox One and PS4 versions, but we'll see!

Will be interesting to see what they do.

I've just had a look and people are speculating £70!!!! They may charge less for people who have a copy for Xbox One and PS4 versions, but we'll see!
if you first bought the PS3 version did you have to pay for the "remastered" or whatever they called the ps4 version?

Fucked if I'm paying for it three times if that was the case from ps3 -> ps4

Back