GTA V out 17/09

Anyone still playing this? I've just got back into Online and there's loads of stuff I never bothered with ages ago. Bought a nightclub and cocaine business etc, they make plenty cash with very little effort. The Oppressor MK2 is superb as well, makes getting around the map much easier.

In GTA Online you can expect the biggest money gift to date with a cash bonus of up to GTA $ 2,000,000. From January 30th, you can get GTA $ 1,000,000 just by playing before February 5th. If you play between February 6th and 12th, you will receive a further GTA $ 1,000,000.

In GTA Online you can expect the biggest money gift to date with a cash bonus of up to GTA $ 2,000,000. From January 30th, you can get GTA $ 1,000,000 just by playing before February 5th. If you play between February 6th and 12th, you will receive a further GTA $ 1,000,000.

Easy $2m that!

I’ve just started again after moving back over to Xbox. Will be a big help rebuilding my empire.

Started the story mode again from scratch and have 82% completion. Such a great game and loads of things I missed first time round.

Would love to try it in VR, which is now a Mod option.

I like mooching about online and trying to build my empire, but some twat always kills me a d there's always some annoying twats with mics on so I spend loads of time muting them.

Been reading apparently GTA 6 will be set back in vice city

I like mooching about online and trying to build my empire, but some twat always kills me a d there's always some annoying twats with mics on so I spend loads of time muting them.

Been reading apparently GTA 6 will be set back in vice city
Far too small a map for GTA on this gen. It'd need to be massively extended or multiple Cities including VC.

Started online for the first time about 6 years after completing story mode. Can anyone explain what to do and what is going on? :lol: Keep getting wiped out by some knackers over and over again

Started online for the first time about 6 years after completing story mode. Can anyone explain what to do and what is going on? :lol: Keep getting wiped out by some knackers over and over again
Funnily enough I’ve just gone back on and I have no idea what’s happening. The bairn’s keeping me right cause he’s been playing it since new year. The griefers are twats and all of them seem to have cars/bikes/helicopters with gun turrets and rocket launchers.
I’d recommend buying a business so you can become a CEO and also an arcade so you have somewhere to launder money.

Funnily enough I’ve just gone back on and I have no idea what’s happening. The bairn’s keeping me right cause he’s been playing it since new year. The griefers are twats and all of them seem to have cars/bikes/helicopters with gun turrets and rocket launchers.
I’d recommend buying a business so you can become a CEO and also an arcade so you have somewhere to launder money.
Ive recently went back online, and have no idea what to do. Got a motorbike bar which seems to be pointless. Got a counterfeit money place that makes me no money! Got a hanger with nowt in it!

Ive recently went back online, and have no idea what to do. Got a motorbike bar which seems to be pointless. Got a counterfeit money place that makes me no money! Got a hanger with nowt in it!
If you go on the computer at the motorbike bar you can buy counterfeit/drug businesses to launder through the bar.

Become a CEO is about it long term. Then buy lots of cars and stuff and erm that’s about it. 5M mod is a lot better but most of them are strict role play servers which I’m not into at all. The top ones are funny to watch but i could never partake myself.

Back