GTA Newcastle

• Thread starter Deleted member 18718
  • Start date
Not the way I remember it from being at uni (though was a while back so might have changed) - you need the intention to kill and commit a positive act with aim of inflicting homicide. Reckless action wouldn't necessarily be enough.

Could be that down here, Scottish law is different like so I only have my experience of that to base it off.

Newcastle was unlockable via a cheat code in the first Driver game for the PS1. As an aside.

it was a lad from Sunderlands company who made Driver. it was Bez from Triple Six tattooists in town. he had a company called Pitbull Syndicate (I think that was the name). him and his band also did the music for Destruction Derby 2, they were a band called Jug.

Last edited:
it was a lad from Sunderlands company who made Driver. it was Bez from Triple Six tattooists in town. he had a company called Pitbull Syndicate (I think that was the name). him and his band also did the music for Destruction Derby 2, they were a band called Jug.

Pitbull Syndicate rings a bell, actually. Just googled it and I had Demolition Racer which was a throwaway combat racer thing. I didn't know they were local.

Is the Driver franchise dead?

there's another games developer in newcastle as well, based on the quayside. cant remember what they're called but they helped with Project Cars. looks like a canny building and in a great place

Back