GTA 5

I appreciate I'm a bit late to this one, but I bought it at the weekend and it is absolutely impossible with a mouse an keyboard! Far too many keys for your fingers.

Buy a controller.
Just bought a logitech one from Amazon. This better be worth it!

Sub the keyboard for one of these and get a touch screen monitor to replace the mouse; simple really.

Logon or register to see this image
Kryten's hand?

It's never too late for GTA......I'm still playing San Andreas!!
All of the GTA games have been found memories of mine, even the really old top down one, which was quite hard. I had a crack for that that had real car names which made it even better.

Last edited:
I still remember the reactions to the initial trailer when it was discussed on here. I still can't believe they achieved what they did on the 360 and PS3, and it was so long ago now.
Was playing it the other day on PS4, absolutely bonkers to think it's 6 years old and it came out only 3 years after Red Dead Redemption.

Probably the worst controller ever invented.
Gaming historian on YouTube did a video on it. The prototype was ahead of its time then Mattel licenced it and stripped it right down to keep costs low.

started playing it again last night on PS4.
Still class, but got me thinking about when GTA 6 will be out? I'm guessing in time for the PS5?
They make an absolute fuck ton on GTA online, doubt it will be any time soon. Has it even been announced?

Last edited:

Back