Grizzly Bear Cubs and Me

That is superb. My Mrs (no) would have her camera out at every opportunity.
I guess they have become rather tame.
They've been coming for years. Watched the little'uns grow and they keep coming. Most I've had at once was six. They eat everything so I gave up gardening. They always watch you but don't take flight. Take up residence in winter to eat all the apples lying around.

Logon or register to see this image

They've been coming for years. Watched the little'uns grow and they keep coming. Most I've had at once was six. They eat everything so I gave up gardening. They always watch you but don't take flight. Take up residence in winter to eat all the apples lying around.

That is fantastic Mate.
I love my garden and lawn however not much damage just yet. All sorts of wildlife comes out at night and my passion is feeding the wild birds.
Shot 3 grey squirrels today and they have been playing havoc with the nut feeders.
As long as you remind yourself that they are rats with tails then you don’t feel that bad.
Still have the job this week of taking the old nests out of the boxes before Spring.
Hate getting up the ladder to a few :lol:

Cracking pictures.

I noticed it was on - 9pm. Is there anything in it that makes it post-watershed viewing? Asking for an 8-year old...

Back