Grim lloking pubs

I’ve been in that place in the OP. Lads leaving do years ago. I remember we all decided to club in to pay for the buffet. The landlady set up a little table and collected money off everyone before we were allowed any bait. Like a school tuck shop. Bizarre.

can confirm, it was an absolute shit hole.

Gone for years but the Dagmar and it's Alsation on the roof.

Logon or register to see this image

Me ganny used to live behind the dagmar in witherwack in the early 90s. used to fascinate me that place as an 8 year old from South of the river, used to peer through the doors into the smokey blackness wondering what sordid wonders lay beyond the abyss, sure there was a bookie's in there. Soon as someone would come out we'd take off

Me ganny used to live behind the dagmar in witherwack in the early 90s. used to fascinate me that place as an 8 year old from South of the river, used to peer through the doors into the smokey blackness wondering what sordid wonders lay beyond the abyss, sure there was a bookie's in there. Soon as someone would come out we'd take off

Used to go to me nanna and grandads every Tuesday. Weird and wonderful place, world away from Chapelgarth where I lived.

Best beer garden
To be fair that's a short term temporary solution, I've been to this one a couple of times (Peppes Alloa) ~

Back