Grigg man, ffs ...

He looks absolutely shot to pieces mind, I'm usually optimistic but I can't see a way back for him.

I've absolutely no idea how a professional player can 'perform' like this tbh ...

... it was on national TV and presumably his family and friends were watching.

He made more contribution before he came on :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Wyke was excellent. I think certain people just need to get their head around he’ll never be a graceful footballer, he’s somebody who puts his body in, makes it difficult for defenders & keeps the ball alive in the final third. This will create chances for us, it’ll just not be elegant
He is beyond not elegant. So far beyond he may have come all the way round and have a elegance of his own.

Low confidence. Coming back from injury etc. Nope he's just a lazy player with no get up and go.
Was amazed at his lack of effort closing down when he came on.
Doesn't score won't try, hopefully we sign another striker as he's lost the fans already.

He's simply not trying and he'll never score with the kind of attitude he strolled on with today.....it was like playing with 10 men.

... do yourself a favour.

92 minutes, you're fresh on and Portsmouth are passing it along their back line.

So you're strolling between them with no urgency when we're defending a slender lead.

Your manager has put his neck on the block by defending you, including you and putting you on the pitch.

And the supporters clapped you onto the pitch which, on recent displays, you've barely deserved.

If you don't want to be here just spit it out and we can have you gone in January.
This can't get enough likes !

Some people always have to find something to moan about. Enjoy the win ffs

Thank you Mr Hypocrite :rolleyes:

Adamfsafc

4 minutes ago

"It can’t be denied though that as fans we must be difficult to play in front of."

Last edited:
I've absolutely no idea how a professional player can 'perform' like this tbh ...

... it was on national TV and presumably his family and friends were watching.

He made more contribution before he came on :rolleyes:

Something not right here. The lads a proven goal scorer.......good goals too which make it look like he can cope higher up the chain. Only thing I take from this is he does not want to be here, if so the club need to sort it and get rid.

It never last year
Not disagreeing that he’s been a massive disappointment- but he has got a great track record and we can’t bin players every time they hit a bad patch.
Obviously he’s not Quinn’s level but many people would have had him taken straight to the knackers yard after his first season.

92 minutes, you're fresh on and Portsmouth are passing it along their back line.

So you're strolling between them with no urgency when we're defending a slender lead.

Your manager has put his neck on the block by defending you, including you and putting you on the pitch.

And the supporters clapped you onto the pitch which, on recent displays, you've barely deserved.

If you don't want to be here just spit it out and we can have you gone in January.
We said they same thing, stealing a living ATM.

He's absolutely shit mate

Anybody with a bit of fitness and desire could have closed their defenders down, all you would have to do was keep on running at them, you didn't even have to have any football skill !

His head has gone, he's used to playing in a tinpot league for tinpot teams. He's a big fish in a small pond type of player, his arse has dropped, his confidence has gone, and he's nowhere near talented enough to play through it.

The signing of Will Grigg genuinely annoys the fuck out of me

Stew spunked the budget of some Championship sides on him without even realising he was injured, and when he did start he just wasn't arsed

That's two things to consider when spending an obscene amount of money on one player

Came on full of running , chased down a couple of balls and closed down a defender, had the crowd behind him .
Then within a minute he was ambling and jogging , letting the defender ease past him.
If McNulty has a grion strain or pulled hamstring then he is going to have to put a better shift in than that !

Back