Grigg man, ffs ...

Reiver

Winger
... do yourself a favour.

92 minutes, you're fresh on and Portsmouth are passing it along their back line.

So you're strolling between them with no urgency when we're defending a slender lead.

Your manager has put his neck on the block by defending you, including you and putting you on the pitch.

And the supporters clapped you onto the pitch which, on recent displays, you've barely deserved.

If you don't want to be here just spit it out and we can have you gone in January.

92 minutes, you're fresh on and Portsmouth are passing it along their back line.

So you're strolling between them with no urgency when we're defending a slender lead.

Your manager has put his neck on the block by defending you, including you and putting you on the pitch.

And the supporters clapped you onto the pitch which, on recent displays, you've barely deserved.

If you don't want to be here just spit it out and we can have you gone in January.
Aye.

I’m getting annoyed by him as well to be fair. At least Wyke put himself about when he came on. Grigg barely f***ing moved.

Probably one of the only things I've gotten right is this twat being shite.

He looks absolutely shot to pieces mind, I'm usually optimistic but I can't see a way back for him.

Back