Grigg man, ffs ...

When Burgess walked it past him...that was it for me.

He’s finished here...it’s not low confidence, he doesn’t just need a goal, he needs something bigger than his pea sized heart.
I think it’s low confidence. I bloody hope he’s not finished here because for the fee we need to get a tune out of him

Wyke was excellent. I think certain people just need to get their head around he’ll never be a graceful footballer, he’s somebody who puts his body in, makes it difficult for defenders & keeps the ball alive in the final third. This will create chances for us, it’ll just not be elegant
imagine if we had some quick players beside him

It looked like Wyke was the 3m player compared to Grigg the useless C U Next Tuesday.

Hope he fucks off soon!
He’s not going to so I think we need to back him. No one’s saying he hasn’t been disappointing but I don’t get the vitriol towards our own players.
Honeyman is badly missed as the lightning rod for post game abuse

He’s not going to so I think we need to back him. No one’s saying he hasn’t been disappointing but I don’t get the vitriol towards our own players.
Honeyman is badly missed as the lightning rod for post game abuse
If he doesn't give a shit about us, then frankly I couldn't give a shit about him

... do yourself a favour.

92 minutes, you're fresh on and Portsmouth are passing it along their back line.

So you're strolling between them with no urgency when we're defending a slender lead.

Your manager has put his neck on the block by defending you, including you and putting you on the pitch.

And the supporters clapped you onto the pitch which, on recent displays, you've barely deserved.

If you don't want to be here just spit it out and we can have you gone in January.
Bang on. He's a lazy twat.

Ross puts on Dobson he gets accused of not wanting to kill the game and even just an extra body made the pompey goalie and defence think a few times towards the end rather than stroking it about. good sub from ross imho

not defending Grigg's jogging

Back