Grid Girls in Formula One - yes or no?

So much is about image though. In this day and age are we just supposed to ignore qualities that are generally seen as aesthetically attractive?

It's amazing how people get so riled about people finding attractive people attractive. We all have to pretend looks don't matter.

i believe this thread requires more visual evidence before we can really pass a correct judgement...

exhibit b...

Logon or register to see this image
Mmmppppphhhfffffff!!!!!

Our lass is getting some hammer tonight!!!

Is pretty f***ing obvious that this is utterly sexist.
Woman literally stood around for no other reason than for prime to look at.

Although it's one thing to blame men for hiring such people, but it's tough to blame just the men. The woman aren't forced to accept the gig.....

May as well get rid of cheerleaders and boxing round girls to.'
Give me any legit reason for either of those 2 things to exist.

Its literally just to look at a sexy woman. Turn the tables, how about having a bloke doing the job instead, all oiled up in hotpants.

With the new ownership of F1's commercial stuff, there's been talk of getting shot of the lasses that hold brollies n boards n that at the Grand Prix.

Danny Ricciardo doesn't see a problem, neither does Christian Horner. However, there are some right twats who reckon it's outdated.

Silverstone boss Stuart Pringle says his personal view is the practice is "outdated", adding "lycra can stay in the 1970s and 80s for me, I don't want any of that tarty nonsense".

BBC article here http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/formula1/42346331

Logon or register to see this image

They're not really suitable shoes for changing tyres on racing cars like.

Back