Grey Imports

EcosseMackem

Striker
What's the sketch with the likes of Digital Rev these days
Is there any risk with buying from them
I'm after a Canon SX70 for the missus and I'd like to buy a UK model but I just can't afford to pay full whack

I used to used Portus Digital a few years ago as they shipped from the UK but I gather they don't do cameras these days

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Cheers

HDEW have always been good and are UK based, but they don’t appear to sell that - it might still be worth calling them to see if they can source it. I have used onestop digital as well and they have been fine, but their price is only £20 less than the likes of LCE so not worth it.

I am sure Digital Rev will be fine, the only thing to watch with them is you only get 1 year warranty.

Must always be a trade-off between the % discount and convenience. I bought two DSLRs from Digirev a while back and had no issues with the hardware. If I had it would’ve been a bit more a headache than a UK store.

Not sure how reliable the new mirrorless stuff is and how likely they are to need fixing.

Panamoz are great, I have used them personally, a couple of mates have used their warranty - basically you send it to official repair shops and panamoz reimburse costs. They offer 3 year warranties as well.

Panamoz are great, I have used them personally, a couple of mates have used their warranty - basically you send it to official repair shops and panamoz reimburse costs. They offer 3 year warranties as well.
Ditto for Panamoz. Never needed to use warranty, but I read reviews before buying from them.
Last time I used them, I got a canon body and L series lens for similar price to buying the body only in the UK!!

Back