Greg Docherty

Gerrard quote:

"There's a real serious club in for Docherty and negotiations are ongoing," the manager said. "It's getting closer and closer and I predict something could happen in the coming days.”

Serious club 😎

Just the bit where he says it's coming up to the weekend so we'll reconvene after the game Saturday. Not sure why having a match Saturday should stall negotiations.
Didn't we announce the signing of Steed Malbranque during a game? There was pictures of him at the AoL while we were away at Forest in the League Cup.

Gerrard quote:

"There's a real serious club in for Docherty and negotiations are ongoing," the manager said. "It's getting closer and closer and I predict something could happen in the coming days.”

Serious club 😎

Now if he’d said clusterf**k of a club we would have known it was definitely us.

Gerrard quote:

Serious club 😎

Surely he just means serious as in about the transfer? Hasn't he bad mouthed us before?

Back