Greenwood

Divock Origi? He's Belgian and still at Liverpool but nowhere near the level of their starting 11.
No, not him.
They have a couple of yound Dutch defenders, both 18. There's Ki-Jana Hoever who's been there for a couple of years and Sepp van den Berg, who they signed from PEC Zwolle last summer. Both highly rated. I think it may be Hoever you're thinking of.
Yes I think it is, he came on as a sub when they had all those injuries to their centre halves and had a Stormer, and all the pundits were going barmy over him, then I think he played the next game and never heard of him since.
Tahith Chong? Lad with the massive hair? Seems to have been away from the first team this year.
No not him.
No, not him.

Yes I think it is, he came on as a sub when they had all those injuries to their centre halves and had a Stormer, and all the pundits were going barmy over him, then I think he played the next game and never heard of him since.

No not him.
The yes is to Hoever. Pretty sure that's who I mean. Thanks.

Last edited:
The amount of English talent coming through is really encouraging. Theres also Sancho who has already 'made it' and the likes of Hudson-Odoi who could develop. Certainly in attacking areas the options could be very, very good.

Instinctive goal scorer who if he keeps on and doesn’t suffer injuries may challenge Rooneys goal scoring record for Man Utd and you never know for England as well

hes got the lot from what I see.

I've said for a while Man United could be challenging next season. Martial, Rashford and Greenwood really bounce off each other and seem to encourage each other to score more. Pogba and Fernandes look like a very good partnership and possibly the Premier League's best Central Midfielder pairing. They also (suprisingly) have one of the best defences in the league, before the Bournemouth game on Saturday they were joint 2nd best with Leicester. Their goalkeeper, despite his mistakes, is still arguably one of the best in the world. It's hard to find faults with them at the moment.

Very promising for them, and if they are successful next season it's well deserved for sticking with Ole despite all the criticism.

He became the first manager in Premier League history to win four games in a row by a margin of three or more goals after winning Villa yesterday.:eek:

That swandive from Kane yesterday is looking like he's slowed down even more; I know he's been injured for yonks tho.

Get these young lads with no fear in.

Good call mate. Especially when Gomez is one of the near automatics?
after all,,if u were Klopp then the only buy you need is a top class CB then the league is yours for the next 3 seasons

Don’t doubt you
He’s a cert for the next squad

No it’s not

Man city are unreal
Give Tomori a bit of time and he could fit in alongside Maguire. Definitely a work in progress, but he's as quick as I've seen a centre half in a long time.

The national team should be in outstanding shape. It's probably the only part of football I'm actually excited about at the minute. If Bellingham turns out as good as he's expected to be, there could be 4 or 5 genuine world class players by Qatar. They will eclipse the Beckham generation.

Tomori not good enough

Not convinced he will be at Chelsea for long

shame we don't have more quality at cb
This..and we lack leadership, at least at the back. Much as I dislike him we need a John Terry type, or a Tony Adams. Someone who is a solid CB but will boss the back 4/5.

If we persist with Kane as captain then we'll be fcuked. He's not even captain at Spurs. And in midfield we have the player who's captained his side to the Champions League, World Club Trophy and Premiership title in the space of 14 months.

Back