Greenwood

Yeah, centre back and keeper are the weaknesses. It's ironic that, for years, we had 5 or 6 top class centre backs and the rest of the team was patchy but, now, we've got everything but centre backs...
Good call mate. Especially when Gomez is one of the near automatics?
after all,,if u were Klopp then the only buy you need is a top class CB then the league is yours for the next 3 seasons
He'll be on the bench behind Kane. Great option to bring on mind, also Rashford. Ings should be in with a shout if he continues his form into next season as well.
Don’t doubt you
He’s a cert for the next squad

Good call mate. Especially when Gomez is one of the near automatics?
after all,,if u were Klopp then the only buy you need is a top class CB then the league is yours for the next 3 seasons

Don’t doubt you
He’s a cert for the next squad

Gomez is a good player but I'm not quite sure about him. The problem for Klopp is that there aren't many top class centre backs around.

He'll be on the bench behind Kane. Great option to bring on mind, also Rashford. Ings should be in with a shout if he continues his form into next season as well.
Is it wrong that I’d have Greenwood in ahead of him on current form? I know it’s premature but he looks the real deal.
Who will Gareth drop then for him in the starting 11 mate?
Unfortunately I think he’ll be coming off the bench.

Is it wrong that I’d have Greenwood in ahead of him on current form? I know it’s premature but he looks the real deal.

Unfortunately I think he’ll be coming off the bench.
Would have to be this
Gomez is a good player but I'm not quite sure about him. The problem for Klopp is that there aren't many top class centre backs around.
Yer spot on mate
I’m totally in agreement there

Keane is looking the player Everton bought now ancelotti has got hold of him. We're not useless at centre back and pick ford although he has a rick in him is a very good international and peaks for tournaments like a German

Aye, that's traditionally been one of our strongest areas but they don't seem to be able to defend any more

Give Tomori a bit of time and he could fit in alongside Maguire. Definitely a work in progress, but he's as quick as I've seen a centre half in a long time.

The national team should be in outstanding shape. It's probably the only part of football I'm actually excited about at the minute. If Bellingham turns out as good as he's expected to be, there could be 4 or 5 genuine world class players by Qatar. They will eclipse the Beckham generation.

Last edited:
Give Tomori a bit of time and he could fit in alongside Maguire. Definitely a work in progress, but he's as quick as I've seen a centre half in a long time.

The national team should be in outstanding shape. It's probably the only part of football I'm actually excited about at the minute. If Bellingham turns out as good as he's expected to be, there could be 4 or 5 genuine world class players by Qatar. They will eclipse the Beckham generation.
Spot on
Good news because if Mourinho keeps working on Kane the way his is, Kane be as much use as Will Grigg by the Euros
Mourinho is a dinosaur. The worst thing Spurs did was part ways with Poch.

Last edited:
What happened to that young Dutch kid they had that people were raving about after a couple of games a couple of seasons ago? I can't remember his name, was only 15/16 iirc.

What happened to that young Dutch kid they had that people were raving about after a couple of games a couple of seasons ago? I can't remember his name, was only 15/16 iirc.

Divock Origi? He's Belgian and still at Liverpool but nowhere near the level of their starting 11.

They have a couple of yound Dutch defenders, both 18. There's Ki-Jana Hoever who's been there for a couple of years and Sepp van den Berg, who they signed from PEC Zwolle last summer. Both highly rated. I think it may be Hoever you're thinking of.

Back