Greens tomorrow

Cheers marra, not bad I guess for a mackem 😂

Nice to hear there's a mackem band playing this sort of stuff doing well for themselves. Kudos brother!

Ignore the haters, this place is full of them.

Anyone that gets off their arse and puts themselves out there deserves credit. There's nothing like that feeling of playing your music live.

For those about to rock, we salute you!

o7

Unless I’m missing summit your thinking of someone else. My missus(no) cannot sing for shit.
It was a pun mate, there was/is ? a poster on here called Dodgy, that played the clubs with his wife, anyway good luck with the gig mate, have a good'un.. ✌

It was a pun mate, there was/is ? a poster on here called Dodgy, that played the clubs with his wife, anyway good luck with the gig mate, have a good'un.. ✌
Couldn’t think of owt worse than gigging with ya other half as there’s always disagreements and us men know we never win.

only argument they ever backdown from is when ya offer to pay the bill after a meal...any other argument they can keep going for weeks.

Hope tonight goes well, we'll be in at some point.

Agree totally regarding live music, it's great that we've still got people prepared to go out and do the pubs and clubs. There's plenty that aren't my cup of tea, but I'd never knock someone for putting themselves out there.
Still got the blues was toppa.

Last edited:
Hope tonight goes well, we'll be in at some point.

Agree totally regarding live music, it's great that we've still got people prepared to go out and do the pubs and clubs. There's plenty that aren't my cup of tea, but I'd never knock someone for putting themselves out there.
Still got the blues was toppa.
Thanks mate, aye our guitarist goes Still Got The Blues brilliantly.

place was rammed so overall a brilliant night

Water off a duck back to me mate. One of those things where if your playing to a crowd in any form of entertainment your going to be open to forms of crap in someway. What I do know is we get continuous following over 2,000 likes on our page which for a small Houghton based band says something and never had a gig we’ve not been invited back to and now travelling all over the country to play so must be doing something right
Getting out and about playing music, great time all around is almost as good as posting jealousy comments behind a keyboard ;)

Back