Greens tomorrow

Absolutely awful that. Apologies mind but I am not going to sit and watch that.
He is really selling the band short with the type of stuff they cover - they really are one of the best bands on the north east circuit.

Top tip: if anyone asks what music you play never say Journey.

love the "toy dolls & futureheads" fans on here mind, if they were from Newcastle or the boro they would be called absolute crap that they are :lol:

He is really selling the band short with the type of stuff they cover - they really are one of the best bands on the north east circuit.

Well they aren’t and your opinion isn’t worth a light so I’ll take that with a pinch of salt anyway.

When I say Bon, you say Jovi.....
What Toy Dolls songs do you play?

The drummer is a toy doll iirc
love the "toy dolls & futureheads" fans on here mind, if they were from Newcastle or the boro they would be called absolute crap that they are :lol:
The heads has a few canny tunes but the dolls got to number 4.

Last edited:
Thank fuck for that.
I’m actually going to this.

You'd have enjoyed it in Greens as the toilets stink of piss.

I'd rather sit under the stairs and boil a pan of shite mate but you fill ya boots

Jive bunny got to number 1 but still shit , what's your point ?

Jive bunny got to number one, still shit, what's your point? :lol:

What Toy Dolls songs do you play?
With me dad (and drummer of the band) been mr Scott the original dolls drummer we chuck nelly the elephant into the set.

would love to do finos but anyone outside of Sunderland wouldn’t have heard it
He's still playing the clubs with his lass I think?.. ;)
Unless I’m missing summit your thinking of someone else. My missus(no) cannot sing for shit.
Well they aren’t and your opinion isn’t worth a light so I’ll take that with a pinch of salt anyway.
In all honestly mate whether you’ve seen us before I have no clue....since you hate the music I’ll presume you’ve never came to see us so guessing you’ve either got some form of beef against me or your fishing for attention.

either way I didn’t make the post coming out full of myself nor saying we’re the best cover band on the circuit so don’t really get your negativity against us. Simply trying to drum up attention to anyone interested to have the bar nice and full.
In all honestly mate whether you’ve seen us before I have no clue....since you hate the music I’ll presume you’ve never came to see us so guessing you’ve either got some form of beef against me or your fishing for attention.

either way I didn’t make the post coming out full of myself nor saying we’re the best cover band on the circuit so don’t really get your negativity against us (I haven’t shagged your daughter or summit have i?) . Simply trying to drum up attention to anyone interested to have the bar nice and full.

Last edited:
With me dad (and drummer of the band) been mr Scott the original dolls drummer we chuck nelly the elephant into the set.

would love to do finos but anyone outside of Sunderland wouldn’t have heard it
Unless I’m missing summit your thinking of someone else. My missus(no) cannot sing for shit.

either way I didn’t make the post coming out full of myself nor saying we’re the best cover band on the circuit so don’t really get your negativity against us. Simply trying to drum up attention to anyone interested to have the bar nice and full.

either way I didn’t make the post coming out full of myself nor saying we’re the best cover band on the circuit so don’t really get your negativity against us (I haven’t shagged your daughter or summit have i?) . Simply trying to drum up attention to anyone interested to have the bar nice and full.
Wee Philly and his Mrs are going to knack OOOSHno so there is a queue, as if he would turn out with the best of the RTG, he is a wum marra and not a very good one at that.

Wee Philly and his Mrs are going to knack OOOSHno so there is a queue, as if he would turn out with the best of the RTG, he is a wum marra and not a very good one at that.
Water off a duck back to me mate. One of those things where if your playing to a crowd in any form of entertainment your going to be open to forms of crap in someway. What I do know is we get continuous following over 2,000 likes on our page which for a small Houghton based band says something and never had a gig we’ve not been invited back to and now travelling all over the country to play so must be doing something right

Already got the tin hat on for any abuse coming me way

Sorry for the plug put hoping to see another great turn out this friday 15th at Greens for our gig. LINK here.

In the past had a few fellow SMB'ers come to our gigs around the area so would be great to meet more if your not already busy doing nothing.

So aye if you like a bit of Queen, Journey and all that.....with a bit of Toy Dolls then be good to see yous.

Just had a listen on your Facebook page.

Canny.

Keep the ROCK flag flyin' high!

Back