Greens tomorrow

MackemRocker

Full Back
Already got the tin hat on for any abuse coming me way

Sorry for the plug put hoping to see another great turn out this friday 15th at Greens for our gig. LINK here.

In the past had a few fellow SMB'ers come to our gigs around the area so would be great to meet more if your not already busy doing nothing.

So aye if you like a bit of Queen, Journey and all that.....with a bit of Toy Dolls then be good to see yous.

Will probably be in , but it's usually when the band are having a mid set break.
dont blame you mate, everyone has their own taste so may or may not be someones cuppa.

Was on after marching on sunday with me dad and seen theyve put seats along the back too so made the stage area even smaller than it originally was which will be fun with the amount of gear we carry ha

dont blame you mate, everyone has their own taste so may or may not be someones cuppa.

Was on after marching on sunday with me dad and seen theyve put seats along the back too so made the stage area even smaller than it originally was which will be fun with the amount of gear we carry ha
It's usually just coincidental timing, but will try and get in before the first set ends tomorrow.

Sorry for the plug put hoping to see another great turn out this friday 15th at Greens for our gig. LINK here.

In the past had a few fellow SMB'ers come to our gigs around the area so would be great to meet more if your not already busy doing nothing.

So aye if you like a bit of Queen, Journey and all that.....with a bit of Toy Dolls then be good to see yous.
What Toy Dolls songs do you play?

No offence but that sounds hideous.

Back