Green List

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date

Chenobyl will be given the green light.

Expect, Afghanistan, Somalia and South Sudan to move to green from the amber list. Boris says its safer in these countries than Spain for eg. ;)

Care Bear land to move to the red list. For any WWF fans "Parts Unknown" stays on Amber.
If you do choose to go to the Ukraine then don't buy any underpants while you're there. Chernobyl fallout.

I can see a few places added to our green list, only to find that they put us on their red list.

So hang on. Just because they are on our green list doesn’t mean we are on theirs? We can be on their amber or red list so even though we can go to these places we can’t go there?

Holidays abroad are getting to be like match.com with every day. Going to locations where they are on our green list and we are on theirs.

So hang on. Just because they are on our green list doesn’t mean we are on theirs? We can be on their amber or red list so even though we can go to these places we can’t go there?

Yes.

I looked at the Faroe Islands for July. They are happy to let double jabbed me in, but my unvaccinated children would have to quarantine on arrival so it's pointless going for a holiday.

Yes.

I looked at the Faroe Islands for July. They are happy to let double jabbed me in, but my unvaccinated children would have to quarantine on arrival so it's pointless going for a holiday.
Iceland is similar iirc, was looking at trying to get a long weekend in Rekjavik, but i'd need a babysitter for the wee man

oooh, in that case it's only the Yankette who'll be stuck, she's only had 1 jab

Testing and quarantine of children: Children born in 2005 or later are tested at the border. They are exempt from the obligation to present a negative PCR certificate upon arrival. If a child travels with a person who is required to be quarantined, the child stays with them and is released from quarantine if the second test from the companion is negative. If the companion is exempt from double screening and quarantine, so is the child. A child travelling alone must be quarantined until a negative result is obtained from border testing.

I read that as my daughter is exempt as I'm double jabbed. We're not going till next Feb like so anything could happen before then!

At the moment everyone gets tested at the border and you get the result within a few hours.

Uk left off the EU Green list again - 8 countries inc the US added

how often does it get updated?

slightly off topic, but if i booked flights today for say october for a trip to holland, and when it came round it was on the amber or red list or some restriction that meant i'd have to quarantine and that, would i have any leg to stand on for a refund?

how often does it get updated?

slightly off topic, but if i booked flights today for say october for a trip to holland, and when it came round it was on the amber or red list or some restriction that meant i'd have to quarantine and that, would i have any leg to stand on for a refund?
Every 3 weeks I think

I very much doubt it if the flights still go

Back