Green List

• Thread starter Deleted member 43869
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43869

Update thread for anyone hoping to see family abroad at some point.

Rewind a month and it felt like the next update would have most of Europe on the green list. I think the next update is on 24th June. Am I right in assuming that there will again be no change. Some countries now have minimal cases but I'm not holding out much hope. Then there's the small matter of countries letting in travellers from the UK.

Updates / rumours...

Czech, I'll be sat by a pool in Slovakia at the weekend though

UK travel only in emergencies and only citizens or residents can enter from the UK, 2 tests plus quarantine needed
Cheers. Wife is desperate to get back to Poland. Her dad past away a few months back and she hasn't been back. Cases very low but I guess quarantine will be needed when there.

Last edited:
Chenobyl will be given the green light.

Expect, Afghanistan, Somalia and South Sudan to move to green from the amber list. Boris says its safer in these countries than Spain for eg. ;)

Care Bear land to move to the red list. For any WWF fans "Parts Unknown" stays on Amber.

Incredible we are in this position.

Shame on the UK government, with all the testing in place to get into certain countries and back in to the UK, no reason at all a handful of major European countries & the US shouldn’t be added at the next review.

Obvious agenda at play

Last edited:

Shame on the UK government, with all the testing in place to get into certain countries and back in to the UK, no reason at all a handful of major European countries & the US shouldn’t be added at the next review.

Obvious agenda at play
Not much point adding those countries when they don't want people travelling to them from the UK.

Obvious agenda at play
UK cases per 100k are above most countries allowed rate simple as that

Expect, Afghanistan, Somalia and South Sudan to move to green from the amber list. Boris says its safer in these countries than Spain for eg. ;)

Care Bear land to move to the red list. For any WWF fans "Parts Unknown" stays on Amber.
Chernobyl District Council probably don’t want us either mate.

Canada are scrapping quarantine from July if you are 2 weeks post second Covid vaccine. You need the pre flight Covid test and then take a test on arrival and free to go about as normal once you get a clear result

Mind no tourists allowed which is a pisser as I hoped my eldest lad was coming out in August and he will be jabbed by then but looking unlikely

I would expect the US/ Canada border will open under similar rules in the next few weeks too

They’re red list countries mate. Spain is amber.

Back