Greedy bank shitting on its staff agagin

Invest more to get the profits up instead of cutting your cost base.
overseas bank can do as it wishes. I thought patriots loved the free market and profit making, in the uk, from all the privatised utilities etc etc owned by overseas concerns?

clearly corbyn offering nationalisation and bring all back to be owned by the British taxpayer was blasted out of the water.

so no moaning allowed here mind, this is what has been voted for.

overseas bank can do as it wishes. I thought patriots loved the free market and profit making, in the uk, from all the privatised utilities etc etc owned by overseas concerns?

clearly corbyn offering nationalisation and bring all back to be owned by the British taxpayer was blasted out of the water.

Wouldn't have happened if Mr Mainwaring was in charge!

What if you didn’t vote for “this sort of thing?”

Nationwide on The Strand shutting at 4:30 now. Twats. Are all branches doing this? Metro Bank staying open later and on Sunday yet these complacent customer employed arseholes shutting earlier? Bastards.

Nationwide on The Strand shutting at 4:30 now. Twats. Are all branches doing this? Metro Bank staying open later and on Sunday yet these complacent customer employed arseholes shutting earlier? Bastards.
Funnily enough the branch situated in HSBCs new HQ stays open longer so it’s own employees can get use out of it

I worry for your stability in life

Can I have my money back?

Can we all have our money back?

Look at how quick we shift our money on.

You are not taking responsibility for money. I bet the first thing that happens when you earn some money is that its instantly transferred to a Bank. Well played Banks.

Why did the Banks crash?

Can I have my money back?

Can we all have our money back?

Look at how quick we shift our money on.

You are not taking responsibility for money. I bet the first thing that happens when you earn some money is that its instantly transferred to a Bank. Well played Banks.

Why did the Banks crash?
What the fuck is this.

Back