Greediest sports people.

Dustin Johnson openly said he was joining LIV golf for loads more money and it meant he'd be playing less golf..is that greed or just common sense.
Bit of both I think. He had earned a ridiculous amount of money already from his career, likely could have retired at that point and never had to worry about for the rest of his life, so in that sense it was greed. Given that he was in the later stages of his career by then and hadn't done much of note since winning the Masters, cashing in while he could also made a ton of sense.

Utter racist guff

To be fair, if some Saudi lad said ‘all these Europeans are only over here for money and don’t give a fuck about the history and legacy of Al-Shabbat’ then most would probably agree.

Not that I agree with the statement mind, been some outstanding African pros, especially at the top 6.

Delac the Chelsea keeper was there 8 years and made no appearances for the first team.

You've got to question that, he's hardly been hammering on the managers door demanding his chance or a transfer.
Just turn up to training, play a few reserve matches and pocket a premier players salary. For 8 years.

Got to admire it really, you get the money without the pressure and publicity that goes with it and get all the benefits.

I recall reading an article on Mark Viduka saying he'd play for anyone who paid him what he wanted. I'm not saying thats greed or that he didn't like football. Just that it was the money that was important and not some grand ambition to play for the best clubs.

Delac the Chelsea keeper was there 8 years and made no appearances for the first team.

You've got to question that, he's hardly been hammering on the managers door demanding his chance or a transfer.
Just turn up to training, play a few reserve matches and pocket a premier players salary. For 8 years.

Got to admire it really, you get the money without the pressure and publicity that goes with it and get all the benefits be questioning the club not him.

Blame Chelsea not him

I can't remember the name but I'm sure there was a Leeds player who admitted that he really didn't care for the sport but he was good at it and it paid well. Aussie lad maybe.

Got to admire it really, you get the money without the pressure and publicity that goes with it and get all the benefits.
He’ll have picked up a good few win bonuses anarl probably.

He’s been on loan 10 times in that period.

I used to dislike him with a passion but after watching his series I’ve got a lot more time for him.
Staged revisionist PR bollocks produced by Beckham’s own production company, Studio 99, and co-produced by Nicola what's her face, a PR veteran who has represented the Beckham lot for years and is also a director of Victoria Beckham Holdings.

Steve Harper played 157 games for the Mags in 20 seasons as well.

Back