Greece - mandatory vaccines for over 60s

Amazing how opinions on this go from "This would never happen, don't be paranoid and stupid." to "Why are you against this, it's a GOOD thing."
Or the vast majority of us haven’t changed our opinion at all. Don’t force people to get the vaccine but ban them from all public spaces. And while we are at it the sunflower lanyard brigade piss me off. Anyone who has a genuine health reason shouldn’t be exposing themselves to risk. I don’t see why they shouldn’t be made to wear a face shield which would put an end to 90% of the arseholes.

It’s not mandatory vaccines it’s if you want to be able to do certain activities in society you need to have it. No one is being held down and it forced into their arm.

We have always had things like this. Since basic laws came in thousands of years ago what you can do is determined by certain factors

It’s not mandatory vaccines it’s if you want to be able to do certain activities in society you need to have it. No one is being held down and it forced into their arm.

We have always had things like this. Since basic laws came in thousands of years ago what you can do is determined by certain factors
With rights come responsibilities.

With rights come responsibilities.

exactly, you can spin a libertarian horror story out of it if you want, but the "freedom" to take part in society but take actions within it that risk the life, well-being and economic stability of companies, families and individuals is fundamentally the same freedom that the americans have to carry guns, or to be shot...

Anyone that agrees that Forced vaccines are a good thing is a grade one tit.

Nobody is holding people down while a needle is forcibly inserted into their arm.

If people want to decline the offer of a free life saving vaccine then fair enough but they should also face the consequences of additional costs or restrictions.

I am fine with vaccinations being compulsory if you wish to travel to a country, in the same way some jabs such as Yellow Fever have always been necessary to visit some countries from some areas.

However IMO, whilst they should be heavily encouraged they should not be compulsory for people residing and remaining in any country. That should remain a personal choice.

The odds of which are miniscule compared to the protection against COVID.

How many people have ended up in hospital because of the vaccine?
The odds of dying are miniscule either way, unless you're old/vulnerable - in that case I'd say get vaccinated, but I still wouldn't force it.
It has to be a personal choice imo.
I was on the fence about it, then I got Covid and I thought I'd get the vaccine when my recovery immunity was gone.
But the pressurising of people to comply has put me off it totally.
But it isn't is it
It's killed a few people like. 1 in a million chance probably but it's true.

Last edited:
Nobody is holding people down while a needle is forcibly inserted into their arm.

If people want to decline the offer of a free life saving vaccine then fair enough but they should also face the consequences of additional costs or restrictions.
By your logic then People who have Abortions,Smoke, Alcoholics and are Obese should also face the consequences of additional costs or restrictions.Because it should be my body my choice.

Back