Greatest sequel of all time?

More Proud and Prejudiced

Steve Gutenberg stars as a divorced Mr Darcy, picking up ten years after Colin Firth’s portrayal of a literary classic. The increased right given to the colonial housemaid awakens an apocalyptic desire to end the freedoms granted.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bourne Supremacy
Lethan Weapon 2
Evil Dead II

Was the Good, the Bad and the Ugly a sequel, my Grandparents used to love those movies.

Must be between:

Godfather Part II
T2
The Dark Knight
Empire Strikes Back

If you had to choose one?
Are you trying to monopolize any and all movie related threads, pal? I'm onto you, fucker... trying to leave behind a legacy. Not on my watch, motherfucker, not on my watch. I will not participate in your shenanigans.

But Empire Strikes Back is, in my opinion, one of the best sequels of all time.

Damn it!

No f***ing way. The depth of the plot on the first one is nowhere near explored or developed on the second, the conflict that exists in the first one is deep where as the second one is completely unrealistic.

I mean, or so I heard....

Are you trying to monopolize any and all movie related threads, pal? I'm onto you, fucker... trying to leave behind a legacy. Not on my watch, motherfucker, not on my watch. I will not participate in your shenanigans.

But Empire Strikes Back is, in my opinion, one of the best sequels of all time.

Damn it!

No f***ing way. The depth of the plot on the first one is nowhere near explored or developed on the second, the conflict that exists in the first one is deep where as the second one is completely unrealistic.

I mean, or so I heard....
Cheers pal ;)

Yeah, it makes up for the total lack of plot and writing....
Ooof, I’m not a huge fan of it myself but I do enjoy it. It amuses me when people say it’s the greatest fillum they’ve ever seen. And my retort is

It’s not the best batman fillum
It’s not the best Christoper Nolan fillum
It’s not the best Christian bale fillum
It’s not the best Gary oldman fillum
It’s not the best Morgan Freeman fillum
It’s not even the best Micheal cane fillum.

So how can that statement be true?

I loved the Bourne films, and thought they just got better. Not seen the one with the other bloke as Bourne.
I only like the first three. Didn't care for the one with Jeremy Renner nor the "Jason Bourne" one (2016)

Aliens
The Godfather part 2
Mama Mia 2
And here all this time I thought you were a male poster...

Back