Great North Run

Status
Not open for further replies.

I guess you never listened to my advice.

Change it to 'Rob'.

I don't live local so couldn't get to the place you suggested but I went for deep tissue and acupuncture and it has helped to the point that I feel like I can run now, but hampered my training a lot!

I don't live local so couldn't get to the place you suggested but I went for deep tissue and acupuncture and it has helped to the point that I feel like I can run now, but hampered my training a lot!
It's worth the travelling.

That's what I meant. Just cover it and write over the top.

Just make sure you stick your emergency contact details on the back, (fingers crossed nowt happens) so they can contact any one you want them too. If not they wont have a clue who you are.

I'm doing it. I've done quite a few. I'm not very fast but my times range from 1:44 to 1:57. I retired this year so I have trained quite a bit so expect to be within my range. I'm in my fifties so won't get any faster.
Running in aid of Cancer Research. Best of luck everybody. I'm in Orange zone D

The weather forecast is now saying the wind is meant to be '13 South South Westerly'

Anyone explain whether this is good or bad? :oops:

Once again I've not trained properly and am praying for rain.

In Zone C which means I'll spend the first two miles going off far too quick then spend the next eleven watching people sail past me :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back